TICKET DROPS Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Still waiting on a GA drop for London 4. London 1 popped up this afternoon, London 2 earlier this evening (both still there last time I looked).

U would think they would release ga for every gig wouldnt you. They know the stage by now dont they

I had one several times but it didn't like my card (nothing had changed, it worked before!) and kicked me out each time, claiming my time ran out. :(

Looks like GAs are available for a few of the upcoming London dates, Thursday at least. I'm intrigued by the £30 tickets, has anybody say there or seen what the view is like?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

i saw srpingsteen for a block 4 seat and swore i would never sit there again

i was at the opposite end from the stage -so far away and it is very high - so basically you feel really distant from the action

i saw srpingsteen for a block 4 seat and swore i would never sit there again

i was at the opposite end from the stage -so far away and it is very high - so basically you feel really distant from the action

Lol maybe not then!!! I was just intrigued, as I couldn't figure out where it would be on the map. Thank you, I appreciate your honesty!

Not sure if it's considered a 'drop', but there are GAs available for tomorrow night. (Friday 30th)

Not sure if it's considered a 'drop', but there are GAs available for tomorrow night. (Friday 30th)

Yeah ive seen that & there was GA for Tue i wanted 1 BUT they now sold out AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH all other nights GA tho

Extra tickets for Belfast (18th & 19th) have just been released via Ticketmaster.ie!

Last edited:
Yip very large GA ticket dump this afternoon for Monday and Tuesday.
Keep checking if you need a ticket ,more will be released.

If anyone has an extra for any show but the first, I have none! I had a GA for Tuesday when trying a couple days ago but ticketmaster said my card info was wrong (it wasn't, and I tried a myriad of tricks to get it to work too...nothing). So even if they're dropping I can't actually buy one myself. D:

Back
Top Bottom