TICKET DROPS Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah great seats. I think if you have seats. Those would be some of the best in the house because of the screen and E-stage placement.

for wednesday even two seats next to eachother (vak 110, row 7 seats 364 and 365). Those are the 180E though

I landed today a GA for Torino 2. They are dropping some tickets for both Torino shows (you can buy 1st sector for 200 EUR and sometimes also cheaper tix).

The tickets that dropped for Stockholm were unsold VIP tickets apperantly. So it best seats in the house. I snagged one for Stockholm 3, so i am all set now. :D (so damn happy im able to see them after 6 years and indoors and with best tickets) :D

No, ticket.one.

My friend bought GA tickets in front of the venue for Torino 1 and Torino2 for 100 EUR each.

Feels like walking such a tightrope. Do you wait and get tickets outside the venue, wait for Ticketmaster drops or just bite the bullet and buy the crazy priced ones from Viagogo? Arghhh. I already have tickets for 2 shows but I want more!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Tickets for all 4 Stockholm gigs are still available last time i checked. The lower bowl tickets goes for €162 or £118, maybe thats cheaper than other gigs in Europe. Just a heads up.

Hmm,

Says there's no tickets available but got 1 seat. Looking for 1 GA. Didn't buy the seat but looking for 1 extra GA for my brother.

Last edited:
i posted a thread yesterday looking for a spare GA so I can take my Dad along, then saw some bloke on a facebook group posted he had a Ga for London 3. seemed perfect, he was even going to the gig so didn't need to risk the credit card bollocks...then it turns out he's one of those guys who likes to get there at 7am!! :doh: haha

Glasgow seated tix available. Problem is they're £190 each. Just cant pay that after spending about £3500 so far this tour.

Did they go that quick for london?im hoping for a ga or cheap ticket drop for gigs 3 or 4

Back
Top Bottom