With or without leak...leak thread pt 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so minniova hosted a torrent which was droped down?...i do not believe in torrent sites. does anybody monitoring waffles.fm and what.cd?

i don't think the first we'll hear about this is on one of the mainstream torrent sites guys. These are the sites that all the fakes will be uploaded to. It will be "scene" released on a private tracker, but we'll know about it.

Checking mininova et al is pretty pointless IMO.

Still thinking tomorrow is the day... :hyper:

haha..i ´ve just imagine again the guys of universal or the band themself watching this forum and laugh about our faith that the album leaks. ;)

haha..i ´ve just imagine again the guys of universal or the band themself watching this forum and laugh about our faith that the album leaks. ;)

Well, if the lads are watching, then maybe they'll finally just let it leak for us. It is Valentine's Day...what better way to show your fans that you love them than a new album?? :flirt:

i'm not going to be here if it leak in the afternoon :hmm::hmm::hmm:

I'm still kinda sick... damn flu.
So don't worry... I'll be here checking the forum. Not that this helps you to listen the album in case it leaks, but at least...
hmmm...
well, I can't see any good in that for you. :D :doh:

Oh, I'll know that you were right. :wink:

I'm still kinda sick... damn flu.
So don't worry... I'll be here checking the forum. Not that this helps you to listen the album in case it leaks, but at least...
hmmm...
well, I can't see any good in that for you. :D :doh:

Oh, I'll know that you were right. :wink:

that's suxxxx :(

U see :hmm::hmm: it's driving me crazy i don't know what i'm going to do if it leak cause my sister is going to hear to it and i'm going to be like: NOOOOOOO :scream: :scream:

but thank u anyway :D:D:D:D

U see :hmm::hmm: it's driving me crazy i don't know what i'm going to do if it leak cause my sister is going to hear to it and i'm going to be like: NOOOOOOO :scream: :scream:

but thank u anyway :D:D:D:D

:lmao:

Poor girl... I told ya, you won't be able to resist. It's new U2. :sexywink:

ok. it is close to 4pm hear in austria. no leak. hm. if it not happen in a few hours, than i´m sure it will not come from europe today.

^^ :lmao: u know my sister can be veryyy evil :giggle:
they will kill me BUT I CAN'T HEAR THISSSSSSSSSSSS :madwife::madwife:

Well, I hope it doesn't leak then so that you don't have to go through that. :D :hug:

I think I can wait til the 27th anyway. :wink:

Well, if the lads are watching, then maybe they'll finally just let it leak for us. It is Valentine's Day...what better way to show your fans that you love them than a new album?? :flirt:

Fat chance......this album is being guarded more tightly than Fort Knox...you wont have a leak until a few days before Feb. 27th,just like most of us expected would be the case....bet that the album won't be shipped to retail stores until the last minute,to avoid a Metallica-Death Magnetic situation where a French retail store was selling the album 10 days before it was to be offically released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom