Pearl Jam Discussion Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
definetly a smaller venue. it's actually the first time i've been in there. not sure what it looked like before the renovations but they did a good job. stage is up against the wall so the Captain Underpants screen didn't have to block any seats.

ton of energy in the crowd. there always is at PJ shows because of all the fan club tickets they reserve but it was especially jumping last night. really hope they come back around these parts sooner than later. had been 8 years between shows (should have been 4 if not for the Ordinary Spring™ ).

lots of rumblings about Bruce or someone from E Street showing up because they're playing Camden Yards tonight but obviously didn't happen. Eddie did have Growin' Up on the setlist and didn't play it. the encore break was a bit more extended than it typically would be, which only led to the rumblings when they set up a second chair and mic - but it was for Glen, and the delay was because of a sound issue at the board that they had to reset. so now Bruce or Growin' Up - but Glen and Eddie dueting on Falling Slowly was phenomenal.

great show, great set - glad i finally got around to knocking off the last thing on my "things COVID canceled" list.

PXL_20240913_010434143.jpg

also closed out a week of concerts - w/ Springsteen at Nats Park last Saturday, The Killers at Merriweather Post Pavilion Sunday, and PJ last night. Gave serious consideration to going back to Baltimore tonight for Bruce but my youngest got sick and my wife would absolutely kill me if i did. so you can pretty much lock in an Eddie appearance tonight.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom