Survivor 47

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrPryck2U

ONE love, blood, life
There's always a party with Survivor and we have been blessed with 46 of them. Here's to an entertaining and exciting Season 47! Enjoy!

That decision will almost certainly come back to bite them in the ass.

Do they intentionally cast players with anxiety issues these days just so we can have these breakdowns early in the game? Seems to happen every season lately.

Yeah, the novelty has long worn off. Paranoia and low self-esteem. Always a good combo. :ROFLMAO: I don't know who I like yet, but I know I dislike Andy. :poop:

Omg its so good already. 3 tribal immunity idol?? I would have stopped there too.

Wahndy is a hot mess. Dont go on Survivor if you have major anxiety and panic attacks bro.

Wow, they're really making Andy look like an idiot. The right person got voted out, though. Even though Gabe orchestrated the blindside, I don't see him lasting long. I like Sam and some of the others. I wish they'd show Sol more. He seems like a cool dude. I guess Jeff was a department store security guard in his younger days. "Empty those pockets!" :ROFLMAO:

Ha. As we were watching the challenge I said to the wife, "wonder if they could fill their pockets with rice", and not 1 minute later Rachel does just that.

Didn't realize Rome AKA Andre 3000 was this close to being an NBA player (at what, 5'5"?) and superstar rapper (with zero rhythm and cadence). Dude has some opinion of himself.

The Fiji heat is doing a number on Sue's dozens of facial plastic surgeries. At times looks like her face is melting. The fake tits appear to be holding up, however.

TK just couldn't keep his mouth shut. Has the dude never watched the show before? Anyone who comes off all domineering and borderline bullying is an easy target.

As soon as Rachel made reference to eating the rice, I figured she'd try something. I didn't think Jeff spotted it, though. Rome is another dude who won't be long in this game. One moment Sue looked like she had a birthmark on her face. Next minute it's gone. Lol!

Whoa, that was quite the blindside last night! Last night's episode was a regular roller coaster ride. Rome was being a major asshole to Sol and luckily Sol remained in the game. Genevieve finally stood out amongst the rest. Obviously, the funniest moments of the episode involved Sue. First, with her hijinks covering up the evidence from the Beware Advantage. And secondly, trying to pass herself off as 45. No fuckin' way. That is an insult to 45-year-olds. She looks closer to 65 than 45. I can't wait to see her go. She is terrible. And finally, Kishan got got! He had no idea, and it was beautiful. So much for causing chaos.

Yep good blindside.
Look on his face when Rome stole his vote was priceless. Thought he was never going to get up and leave.

Sue: "They'll never know, I covered everything up" with red paint on her Botox filled chin. LOL.
She should not ever play poker. Even without the red paint, she was so obviously lying and hiding something when they came up to her.

Yes, it was great watching her freak out when they asked her if that was blood in her hair. Or her face. Or on the machete. It looked like she just got done murdering something. Right now, her and Rome are in a battle for biggest asshole of the season. The way Rome treated Sol gives him a slight lead.

Andy sucks at challenges but it seems like he's actually playing the game. Poor widdle Annika (and Rachel too) got fooled. It's been a while since I've seen anyone cry that much when they got voted out. The reward was kinda lame. Hot dogs and soda? They couldn't even get a sponsor for the soda. It just said "soda" on the bottles.

Yeah I recall back in one of the early seasons they had like Dorito's and Mountain Dew. Now it's generic "soda".

As for Annika, she was decent to look at, especially in the fishing scenes in her pink undies, but she got played (well played I might add). I was like, "get up and get off the set, you lost!" Then when she finally leaves 3.5 hours later, she starts crying like a baby.
That's 2 folks in a row who just can't accept that they've been voted out. Have they never watched the show before?

That's hilarious! I was totally yelling for her to leave. I think Sierra is the only female left who's attractive. We get the merge next week. Good times!

Back
Top Bottom