PGP - a Grand Madness aka PGP done Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hoping the best for you, Amy! :up: That's awesome that you have the parents' support!

I really miss my family. :sad: I don't get to see them very often, since they live a few hours away, and in the summers my parents are so incredibly busy that I barely ever get to talk to them. I spoke with my dad briefly the afternoon I got back from Montreal, but not since then. Hopefully I'll get to talk with them soon. At least I'm going up to see them in a few weeks. That will be nice. :)

There was a "second chance" type drawing for these scratch-off lotto tickets, and she realized as she was entering one of the numbers that she missed scratching off a box, and when she did it said CAR. She just got back from confirming it! :hyper:

So, um, my mom just WON A CAR.

OMG, congrats to your mom!!!!!! :hyper: That's awesome!

I'm running a US contest right now, which is unusual for us, and the winners have been some of the nicest, most excited people I've talked to! :)

And on that note, Grace, to answer your question, I work for a marketing firm
in the contest department. I set up and run contests for major companies from the concept stage, right through till when the prizes are delivered. I love it. :) I just started 4 months ago, but it's been amazing so far. Good company, great coworkers.

Speak of the VP and she will appear!

I'm sneaky that way. :shifty:

So wow, tell her congrats for me!

I've been beat this week. Super busy at work, stayed late a couple of nights, and it's been OMGSOFUCKINGHOTHERE. I mostly come home and melt in front of the a/c.

Tomorrow it's supposed to be 38C/103F, 48C/120F with the humidity. :scream:

I'm sneaky that way. :shifty:

So wow, tell her congrats for me!

I've been beat this week. Super busy at work, stayed late a couple of nights, and it's been OMGSOFUCKINGHOTHERE. I mostly come home and melt in front of the a/c.

Tomorrow it's supposed to be 38C/103F, 48C/120F with the humidity. :scream:

Ewww for work and heat!

My body sucks in general, and is not doing so great at recovering from the trip, I've been sleeping like 12 hrs and still feel exhausted all the time. OMG, I'm old. :reject:

Ewww for work and heat!

My body sucks in general, and is not doing so great at recovering from the trip, I've been sleeping like 12 hrs and still feel exhausted all the time. OMG, I'm old. :reject:

Well, it's cool at work, but it's still really, really hot walking from my air conditioned office to my air conditioned car, and then to my air conditioned house. ;) We do have a warehouse that has no a/c, and I feel horrible for the people who are going to have to work in that tomorrow. :( The way it was in Toronto, that's normal hot for here. Tomorrow is *extreme*, doesn't get that bad very often thank goodness, but when it does, we're totally not used to it.

You poor thing, you're probably catching up on sleep from when you worked like 22 hrs a day for weeks before the trip! :hug:

Well, it's cool at work, but it's still really, really hot walking from my air conditioned office to my air conditioned car, and then to my air conditioned house. ;) We do have a warehouse that has no a/c, and I feel horrible for the people who are going to have to work in that tomorrow. :( The way it was in Toronto, that's normal hot for here. Tomorrow is *extreme*, doesn't get that bad very often thank goodness, but when it does, we're totally not used to it.

You poor thing, you're probably catching up on sleep from when you worked like 22 hrs a day for weeks before the trip! :hug:

That sounds like Florida! I don't even set foot in the Disney parks from like mid-April through October, it's too freaking hot outside! We wait until fall to go to the water parks.

Speaking of free stuff, I get to give away free sunglasses on my blog! Yell if you need the url.

Sweet!! :hi5: That will be so awesome!

And hi, VP! :D Please to be sending your heat my way, kthxbai. Summer does not exist here. :sad:

I think I could send you like half of the degrees, and we'd still be plenty warm. :lol: I'm just happy that it's supposed to go back to our more normal hot for Friday, 32C, 37C humidex. We're going to TO when I get off work to see Steely Dan. The venue is outdoors, right on the lake, so it should be nice by the time we get there. :up: If it were hot like tomorrow, I wouldn't go.

That sounds like Florida! I don't even set foot in the Disney parks from like mid-April through October, it's too freaking hot outside! We wait until fall to go to the water parks.

Speaking of free stuff, I get to give away free sunglasses on my blog! Yell if you need the url.

I suppose you'd melt, even if you were used to it!

Do you ship to Canada? :sexywink:

All I want is summer. Just 5-10 degrees warmer and some sun. :scream: It's not too much to ask for, I think!! I don't like fall weather in July. :angry:

If I didn't already have prescription sunglasses, MTE, I would have totally entered. Or maybe I still will enter anyway... :hmm:

All I want is summer. Just 5-10 degrees warmer and some sun. :scream: It's not too much to ask for, I think!! I don't like fall weather in July. :angry:

If I didn't already have prescription sunglasses, MTE, I would have totally entered. Or maybe I still will enter anyway... :hmm:

I hate to tell you this, but it's been very dry here too. I don't think we've had rain for at least a month. Things are turning brown and yucky. :(

I was HOT in Montreal, dude. I'm used to heat (ohai thar, Edge) but not to standing around in it for 5 hours!

The sunglasses thing is open to US & Canada for a change! Apparently Sunglass Warehouse is Canadian-friendly, eh! :lol:

Ooh, I'll be there!

I'm confused - is Dazzled going to this show?

Back
Top Bottom