PGP - a Grand Madness aka PGP done Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kristen, you found it!

So, weird question since we're all being adults....

what does everyone do for a living, or not for a living? You don't have to get specific with addresses, just wondering. :hmm:

I make words say stuff. :reject: Mostly really boring travel articles like "Hotels in East Cupcake, Indiana". In my "real life" I'm a concierge for Disney, but I'm on a break from all that for now. Future career goal: eccentric millionaire or Mrs. The Edge. (I guess those go together!)

I make words say stuff. :reject: Mostly really boring travel articles like "Hotels in East Cupcake, Indiana". In my "real life" I'm a concierge for Disney, but I'm on a break from all that for now. Future career goal: eccentric millionaire or Mrs. The Edge. (I guess those go together!)

:lol: @ the last part.

I'm sure we all wanna be Mrs. ______ (U2 last name) :sexywink:

ooh, were you in the stores?

Sorry, not my department. :wink:

I managed a few waaaay back in the late 90's. I wanted to get into HR or training back then but there was no opportunity. I still drink the coffee. Make a french press every morning. Those 4 principles of coffee never fade.

So this is really random, but on my iGoogle homepage, I have a widget for people.com news. There's an article right now that says "Robert Pattinson walks his dog." :huh: :der: That has to be the most pointless, useless article on the face of this earth. Ooooh - he walks his dog! So does every OTHER fucking dog owner around. :rolleyes: People has gotten stupider and stupider as time goes on. :tsk:

So this is really random, but on my iGoogle homepage, I have a widget for people.com news. There's an article right now that says "Robert Pattinson walks his dog." :huh: :der: That has to be the most pointless, useless article on the face of this earth. Ooooh - he walks his dog! So does every OTHER fucking dog owner around. :rolleyes: People has gotten stupider and stupider as time goes on. :tsk:

I fed my cats earlier and then went to the grocery store. Was that on the news, too?

I really like it when it tells me that someone cut their hair. ZOMG!!!! :shocked:

Probably. They seem pretty creepy like that. I'd shut the curtains/blinds/doors/whatever. :yes: Better to be safe than sorry.

Although, you might WANT your creepy pee pictures up on the internets. Who am I to judge?!

:wink:

Going to see my 2nd ever professional sporting event tonight. I hope I don't hate it :reject: (LA Galaxy soccer - although I hear Becks is injured and won't be playing - what's up with that???)

Awww what's soccer without that hottie running around :tsk:

Have fun!

I went to see the LA Galaxy play our soccer team here a few years ago. We obviously went just to see David Beckham. :lol: About halfway through the game, he was subbed off the field, or whatever the hell you call that, so we decided to leave. We weren't interested in watching anymore if he wasn't going to be playing. Before we got up, though, we could hear some girls near us bitching about how so many people were leaving the game since Beckham was out. :lol: I wasn't much of a soccer fan at that time (I'm definitely more interested now), so I didn't give two shits about watching the rest of the game that night. :wink:

I'm sure it will! I really got into soccer during the World Cup last year, and have been watching it a lot more often now. It's a fun game now that I understand what's going on. :)

Have a good run!

David Beckham!:drool :

Football :drool:

David Beckham as a footballer yes , don't wanna do him :no:

I really love football (or soccer as you know it) , that's why i go and see my Arsenal boys :love:

Plenty of fit young flesh to look at :whistle:

Hope you enjoy it Zooey, i was addicted after my first match :shifty:

Hey, it's not golf. Now there's an eye-bleeding sport to watch. maybe if I watched U2 play it, it'd be interesting.

Hey! :grumpy: :grumpy:

I Like golf!

I don't love it....but my mom and I would watch it

It was always funny since some of the Big Tournaments
happy in ?? MArch / early April and we're all still
grays, browns, whites winter looking and they're
ta daaa BEEE-OOTS-TEE-FUL Splendid Greens and flowers! :drool:

and I''; m always fascinated
by how the courses are designed

Hey, it's not golf. Now there's an eye-bleeding sport to watch. maybe if I watched U2 play it, it'd be interesting.
It'd be interesting just because the game takes so damn long to play, so you have hours upon hours of watching them.... :drool:

I don't think I'd enjoy golf even if U2 was playing it. I'd be all "Why the F is U2 playing this stupid game?"
See above. :wink:

I'm about to take a pee. Is that the TMZ guy lurking around the corner?
:lmao:

Late to the conversation. I have my teaching degree, but jobs are scarce. I run a before and after school program for a daycare, and I absolutely love it. I get to use the knowledge and skills I have, and I work with an amazing group of kids. :love:

Late to the conversation. I have my teaching degree, but jobs are scarce. I run a before and after school program for a daycare, and I absolutely love it. I get to use the knowledge and skills I have, and I work with an amazing group of kids. :love:

That sounds like a wonderful job! I'm glad you enjoy it!

The only work I do is keep my parents from killing each other.

That sounds like a wonderful job! I'm glad you enjoy it!

The only work I do is keep my parents from killing each other.

Thanks, it is great. I was covering a maternity leave, but now they are hiring permanent, so I should know soon if I am there for good. I sure hope so. Parents have stepped up and offered to be my references.:cute:

I hear you on the parent thing. I'm 40 and still doing that!:crack:

Thanks, it is great. I was covering a maternity leave, but now they are hiring permanent, so I should know soon if I am there for good. I sure hope so. Parents have stepped up and offered to be my references.:cute:

I hear you on the parent thing. I'm 40 and still doing that!:crack:

That is awesome! I hope you do get a permanent job there!

Yea, it's a little more difficult since my dad got hurt in December, but I manage. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom