Montreal I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's not a U2 union card, but it's legit! They will sing it full band!

Full band?? :swoon:

generalcori.jpg

Eww! I had to look at that for like 30 seconds before it even registered what it was! :lol:

I thought this was all based on the dates we registered. I'm all old and shit, so I am the Queen Bitch.

;)

Anyway, in concert news:

1) GA looks crazy and kind of scary
2) Glad everyone I know who was there made it through okay
3) Makes me want to buy a douchebag seat for Moncton, just in case GA is too much to handle
4) Will most likely miss the stream tomorrow night, and I am bummed about this.

Oh god, yes, date! : deep curtsey my queen:

:wink:

Yeah, crazy GA. I think I'm good with relaxing for a day, then doing Toronto...

Hey, did you guys make it to Nashville? Haven't had time to keep up. And no Canadian shows in the cards, I'm guessing? :(

yes! thank you. just had to fly around the ash cloud - wonder why they didn't think of that sooner?

would love to, but it's already going to be a photo finish between next payday and hitting me my overdraft limit! the band does need our support in this time of crisis.

yes! thank you. just had to fly around the ash cloud - wonder why they didn't think of that sooner?

would love to, but it's already going to be a photo finish between next payday and hitting me my overdraft limit! the band does need our support in this time of crisis.

Well yes, an unwillingness to attend Canadian shows does show a lack of understanding as to the gravity of this current crisis. I'm appalled, quite frankly.Enjoy your money to survive on, because that's obviously more important!!!

So no reports of extra film crews.

Is this the first tour since UF not to have back to back shows in the same venue shot with an extra camera crew?

Aside from the screen stuff and the odd u2.com clip, the only extra film crew I know of were Rosebowl and one(?) show in South America. Maybe the live Crazy music video had a 1-2 extra cameras but probably didn't shoot the whole show. Glastonbury also deserves a mention, but it's probably the same number of cameras as every other 360 show.

Maybe this deserves it's own thread.

They had back to back shows in NJ in 09 that didn't have film crews.. Not sure what you're getting at...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom