Montreal I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:)

i'm a sucker, i come in hoping i'll enjoy it more and i never do. the most fun i had recently with one was chicago, and that was because since i was using my phone instead i didn't have to see most of the crap.

Thank you Ian! Someone from the old days who gets it!

His site is doing what U2tours did in 2001 except you can see when each song was last played, but I can't complain about the personal set stat section that's great. But he is just a poster like the rest of us and in no way should be put on a pedestal. If he posts in a thread I'm participating in and I disagree with what he says and can back it up, I'll call him out.

As for the pulling rank comment that may have been out of line.. I lurked way long before that and only joined up when I wanted to visit the audio section of the tour thread to download bootlegs

Oh, I'm not saying he's a god or anything. I've gotten into it with him more times than I can count. I even disagreed with him wildly back then. But at least I didn't have to disagree with him amongst bouncing boobs and wanking, you know? It was about the band/music/setlists.

someone shouldn't have to be firmly and permanently affixed to the band's collective schlong to be allowed to have their say.

Debate should be strongly encouraged, but if people are wrong it shouldn't be an issue if someone disagrees with them

Steve,

I find most pictures and gifs that are posted during these threads to be fun, I just thought that tonight's was a little over the line. I'm done for the night.

Thank you Ian! Someone from the old days who gets it!

Oh, I'm not saying he's a god or anything. I've gotten into it with him more times than I can count. I even disagreed with him wildly back then. But at least I didn't have to disagree with him amongst bouncing boobs and wanking, you know? It was about the band/music/setlists.

Yeah but times have changed.. Different people are posting now.. If you don't like it, ignore my posts with that function or scroll past my stuff if you can tolerate me some of time.

If people didn't like daffy he would have died in 09

Steve,

I find most pictures and gifs that are posted during these threads to be fun, I just thought that tonight's was a little over the line. I'm done for the night.

That's like your opinion man.

the-dude.jpg

Have a great night!

Yeah but times have changed.. Different people are posting now.. If you don't like it, ignore my posts with that function or scroll past my stuff if you can tolerate me some of time.

If people didn't like daffy he would have died in 09

Hold on.....I just noticed where you are from.......

I agree with VP.......

:lol::lol::lol:

Steve,

I've seen Steve in various threads throughout the years. I often enjoy his posts, the ones that don't include the wanking gif (that got old to me real fast) or boobs. I just feel he has more to offer as a poster without them. Maybe I'm outnumbered, and others disagree. Wouldn't be the first time I'm in the minority. :)

I've seen Steve in various threads throughout the years. I often enjoy his posts, the ones that don't include the wanking gif (that got old to me real fast) or boobs. I just feel he has more to offer as a poster without them. Maybe I'm outnumbered, and others disagree. Wouldn't be the first time I'm in the minority. :)

Maybe you're in the silent majority ;)

Thanks for the kind words.

VP, do I need to pull fucking rank on you?

Where's my goddamn curtsey?

:tsk:

:uhoh:

So how did I become the subservient one in this deal?

Wait can I bow?

We hugged it out. We're good. In fact, i think you may be The One. Do you really have a union card? Want to have babies? Can you make them play AIWIY for me Monday???

We hugged it out. We're good. In fact, i think you may be The One. Do you really have a union card? Want to have babies? Can you make them play AIWIY for me Monday???

Well it's not a U2 union card, but it's legit! They will sing it full band!

I thought this was all based on the dates we registered. I'm all old and shit, so I am the Queen Bitch.

;)

Anyway, in concert news:

1) GA looks crazy and kind of scary
2) Glad everyone I know who was there made it through okay
3) Makes me want to buy a douchebag seat for Moncton, just in case GA is too much to handle
4) Will most likely miss the stream tomorrow night, and I am bummed about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom