Melbourne/Sydney fans - let's party!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shika

Acrobat
Anyone in Melbourne and Sydney want to plan some partying before/during/after the shows?????? I'm happy for Adelaide and Brisbane to post here as well - let's get some networks happenning!! I can't wait!! :dancing::bonodrum:

Sydney: I have seats for the 10th, GA for the 11th.

Melbourne: I have seats also for the 18th, GA for the 19th.

I'd love to hook up with peoples for the GA line - who's gonna get there first?!!

I;m there, but i have the other way round for Sydney! And GA both night for Melbourne!! But I am very up for fun and frivolity during the week or so of U2 fun! hahahaha

The only downside is I am right in the middle of my teaching rounds when they come, so I am definately going to see if I can do two days a week so I can cover it! hahaha Plus I doubt i'll be able to teach 'Ok everyone get your Intergrated Studies books out, we're going to learn about Ireland...WHERE U2 COME FROOOOOOM OMGZ!!!' hahahah

hrm, i seem to be a little excited. :wink:

^ Hey, I never realised you were teacher-training (is that it?) I'm a teacher as well and it's been INCREDIBLY difficult to keep my mind on the job today after hearing the news. :crazy: What a bugger our Sydney show situations are reversed - but I'm sure there'll be plenty of other people in our GA line those days. Who's out there??

Yeah just doing a one year post grad! Oooooh you're a teacher? what year? You'll be sorry you told me now as i may have to ask you questions and hear all about your experiences so I can be ready for next year, im so excited/nervous! hehehehe

Yeah, but i'll be there for Melbourne! (and Adelaide if you can go! woooooooo!)

i'm amy btw! nice to talk to you :)

ha! I figured you were Amy :wink: I think the name gave it away. More to the point, are you dazzling?! Just kidding. I'm Michelle and am definitely not.

I would LOVE to get to Adelaide and/or Brizzie (B. would be easier) but I just don't think that I can. As it is, I am taking the Monday after the second Melb. show off school (they don't know it yet :lmao: ) and I want to keep a day up my sleeve in case they do a third Sydney show and it's a week day, so I just can't see me getting anywere else. Plus, the b/f will surely KILL me if I clock up too much more on the credit card ... he isn't a U2 fan himself :madwife: and so he just doesn't get this obsession.

However, Melb and Sydney will :rockon:, I am sure.

BTW: I teach Yr 6 and have lots of stories to tell. Can you get PM? I'll send you my email addy if you can. :wave:

PS. I LOVED your thread on atheism. :up:

Last edited:
Im up for some GA line action on the saturday. have sunday tickets as well but may have to cancel due to uni exams :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom