All (RED) Zone / VIP Tickets Discussion HERE Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
baltimore_desktop.png

Ooh do you have Anaheim 2? Since it looks like I'm not going to be receiving any of my email from them. :( Thanks again for your help earlier too. I picked up my tickets without a hitch that day. :)

Doing RZ1 Solo (Friday, July 8th - Montreal)?

Any other ppl out there doing Red Zone 1 solo, for the Friday, July 8th show?

Let me know: would be great to have some ppl to hang with down there in a similar situation! :)

I have 1, maybe 2 VIP Tics to sell for the first Montreal show on Friday, July 8... face value or less... tickets in hand this afternoon or tomorrow. Please email me if interested at madtex76@yahoo.ca

Have 2 regular red seats tickets for the second night also to sell, section 103, row 34...

Had to pay $5,000 to my dog's surgery and trying to "trim down" on superficial expenses :(

Montreal Red Zone Email

So just got the email for the Montreal Red Zone today:

"Your (Red) Zone tickets and wristbands will be available for collection from the Red Zone Will Call located on the west side of the Hippodrome, in the main building. It will be open from 10 AM, day of your show only: July 8th or 9th (please refer to map). Please ensure that you have sufficient photo ID along with your booking reference number to present upon arrival.

(Red) Zone 1 & 2 ticket holders enter north of the Box Office pick up. Montréal's Hippodrome gates open at approx. 4:00PM (time subject to change)."

So it looks like they're opening the gates at 4pm instead of the standard 5pm? And they're giving out the ticket & wristbands for Red Zone @ 10am on top of that???

So the question I have for the rest of the Montreal Red - Zoners out there is: what time will you be lining up? I was thinking 3pm before....but now I'm thinking 2pm instead (because of the earlier gate opening). Thoughts?

I have 1, maybe 2 VIP Tics to sell for the first Montreal show on Friday, July 8... face value or less... tickets in hand this afternoon or tomorrow. Please email me if interested at madtex76@yahoo.ca

Have 2 regular red seats tickets for the second night also to sell, section 103, row 34...

Had to pay $5,000 to my dog's surgery and trying to "trim down" on superficial expenses :(

I'm so sorry you can't go. Your dog is very lucky to have you. Most people wouldn't bother with a 5k vet bill, but I've been there. Best wishes to you and a speedy recovery to your pup!

Red Zone ques's

Hi All!
I have Red Zone for July 11 show in Toronto and totally hyped! :applaud:

For those that have been to shows already in North America, I was wondering if you could answer a few ques's:

-how crowded is it in the RZ?
-if doors and access to RZ open at say 5 and I cannot get down to Toronto till 6, does that mean I will get a crap spot?
-If my RZ is for Edge's side, can I switch it to Adam's side? Vice versa?
-where is the best spot to be in the RZ?

Need 1 Red Zone ticket for Friday night Montreal

I have 2 red zone tickets for Friday night show in Montreal. I have a friend in town from New Zealand and would like him to also experience red zone. Does anyone have a red zone ticket that they would like to sell? Call or text me 1-518-857-9000. Thank you thank you thank you so much!

Email arrived for Philly

Hey all, literally just got this in my email a minute ago:

Hello from the U2 360° Tour!
After an overwhelmingly successful North American kick-off, we hope you're as excited as we are about U2's PHILADELPHIA concert and gearing up for their most innovative and ground-breaking show yet.

ATTENTION: Please refer to the following information regarding the collection process for your (RED) Zone ticket purchase.

Your (Red) Zone tickets and wristbands will be available for collection from the Red Zone Will Call located at the WEST BOX OFFICE, off 11th Avenue. It will be open from 12 PM,noon, day of your show: July 14th (please refer to map). Please ensure that you have sufficient photo ID along with your booking reference number to present upon arrival.

(Red) Zone 1 & 2 ticket holders enter at the SOUTH GATE. Lincoln Financial Field's gates open at approx. 5:00PM (time subject to change). (RED) Zone ushers will greet you upon arrival in the (RED) Zone designated on your concert tickets. Please refer to the map below which indicates the location of the two (RED) Zone areas at Lincoln Financial Field.

Please refer to the Stadium's webpage or phone for parking information. See you then!

Swap red zone 1 for red zone 2 in Toronto?

Hi, we are trying to get our group together and looking to swap 4 red zone 1 tickets for 4 red zone 2 tickets for the Toronto show. Pls email me: bjauernig@gmail.com. Thx.

Hi All!
I have Red Zone for July 11 show in Toronto and totally hyped! :applaud:

For those that have been to shows already in North America, I was wondering if you could answer a few ques's:

-how crowded is it in the RZ?
-if doors and access to RZ open at say 5 and I cannot get down to Toronto till 6, does that mean I will get a crap spot?
-If my RZ is for Edge's side, can I switch it to Adam's side? Vice versa?
-where is the best spot to be in the RZ?

You won't have a crap spot, but won't get a rail spot either. You'll probably be 2-3 deep back depending upon where you choose to stand. You can probably get into GA if you prefer, but you won't be able to switch sides very easily. Each side gets a different colored wristband. RZ never gets as crowded as GA, but it does fill up shortly before U2 comes on. All of the various "VIP"s that aren't VIP enough for the soundstage area drift into the Red Zones.

Red Zone Solo (Montreal)?

Still looking out for other ppl out there doing Red Zone 1 solo, for the Friday, July 8th show (ie. tmr).

Let me know: would be great to have some ppl to hang with down there in a similar situation. Can't wait for the show tmr: should be great!
smily.gif

My friend saw a few VIP types at the Baltimore show but couldn't figure out where they went to see the show-is there a special area for vip's other than the red zone?

Swap Red Zone 1 for Red Zone 2 in TO?

Hi, we are trying to get our group together and looking to swap 4 red zone 1 tickets for 4 red zone 2 tickets for the Toronto show. Pls email me: bjauernig@gmail.com. Thx.

Hi....I still haven't found what I am looking for.....someone to swap 4 of their red zone 2 tickets for 4 of our red zone 1's (edge's side) for monday's show in TO. Please email me at bjauernig@gmail.com if you are interested in arranging a swap. Thx!!!

this may be a dumb question, but while you're in the RZ, how easy is it to leave and come back to your spot? if you're with people, i assume it's not really a problem, but just wondering.

this may be a dumb question, but while you're in the RZ, how easy is it to leave and come back to your spot? if you're with people, i assume it's not really a problem, but just wondering.

Super easy my friend. They gave us wristbands for the Toronto show - we could come and go as much as we wanted - no worries.

Super easy my friend. They gave us wristbands for the Toronto show - we could come and go as much as we wanted - no worries.

thanks, this will be my first time in RZ. I've only had seats at other shows. I just wanted to be sure that we could get plenty of water and bathroom breaks!

thanks, this will be my first time in RZ. I've only had seats at other shows. I just wanted to be sure that we could get plenty of water and bathroom breaks!

I was in the same spot as you earlier in the mos re: always doing seats and so the RZ made me sooooo nervous.

At least in Toronto, the 2 security guards that were at the front entrance of the RZ were super nice and gave us all the info we needed re: washrooms, etc. You even have your own beverage and snack area so no long lines.

U will love it! :love:
Let us know how it goes

I was in the same spot as you earlier in the mos re: always doing seats and so the RZ made me sooooo nervous.

At least in Toronto, the 2 security guards that were at the front entrance of the RZ were super nice and gave us all the info we needed re: washrooms, etc. You even have your own beverage and snack area so no long lines.

U will love it! :love:
Let us know how it goes

thanks! we're driving up to PA tomorrow. super excited!

3 Red Zone Concerts -what you can expect

Lucky you-anyone that is going to Pittsburgh! I did Red Zone for Baltimore,
Philadelphia and New Jersey. ALL were incredible experiences. Baltimore: arrived into the Red Zone 10 minutes before U2 came onstage. We were 4 to 5 people back from the rail at the beginning, but people weren't fanatical and we were able to move up to one behind the rail after a few songs. Philadelphia: We got in by 6:15, so my kids would get a good spot-we were one behind the outer rail for the whole concert-there was plenty of room, red zone was not crowded. New Jersey: Got into Red Zone 10 minutes before U2 took the stage. The Red Zone Adams side was an absolute zoo-soooo crowded. My friend and I decided to go into the inner circle instead-after U2 took the stage-they let some more people go into the inner circle. It was Great! The bridge came right near us several times and we were at the back rail, so we could see pretty well-were were on the side-Adams side. I never leave once U2 takes the stage-so I can't speak about whether you can get your exact spot back. U2 fans are pretty cool about bathroom breaks though!!I've seen other people get their spot back. Can't wait for the next tour!! We also met The Edge-waited about 45 minutes for U2 to arrive outside the New Meadowlands stadium-we got lucky and got front row when he came out to sign autographs.

the irish bros fro tamany hall providence will be flying down in 8 hrs to take over steel town! Pubs take note as well as redzone staff!!!!

In Philly, as others stated, plenty of room to go around. On the rail we got to know the people to our left and right of us, as they were some of the same people we were in line with most of the day, so this made it super easy for us to come and go to the bathroom, get drinks or whatever.

Best suggestion of all, regardless of where you sit: Get to know the people around you, it can make life so much more easy, not to mention enjoyable....and really makes time fly.

In Philly, as others stated, plenty of room to go around. On the rail we got to know the people to our left and right of us, as they were some of the same people we were in line with most of the day, so this made it super easy for us to come and go to the bathroom, get drinks or whatever.

Best suggestion of all, regardless of where you sit: Get to know the people around you, it can make life so much more easy, not to mention enjoyable....and really makes time fly.

So true Superblue.
Once you get talking to ppl, its amazing to find out where they are from, what show(s) they have been to in the past, the stories etc.

It also helps to know others around you so when the last minute idiots that show up late try to slip in front and block your view, you have power in numbers to toss them out lol! :D

Pittsburgh redzone 2 no bathroom no beers no concession stand...someone at heinz stadium really screwd up..had toclimb a mt of stairs for the pisser...that being said probably one of the top 3 u2 shows I've ever seen..and I've seen them close to 20 times since 1984...

Back
Top Bottom