All (RED) Zone / VIP Tickets Discussion HERE Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From the one time I did it before, you can go get in line whenever you want. The windows where you pick up tickets are completely separate than the lines to get into the stadium.

Awesome thanks! The Qwest Field website posted U2 information on concert day and it says under RED ZONE "Once tickets are redeemed, proceed directly into the stadium at the SW entrance."

Why do they make things so confusing on the website :angry: I guess it's best to just go with the flow... :) I am so excited 3 more days!!!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Awesome thanks! The Qwest Field website posted U2 information on concert day and it says under RED ZONE "Once tickets are redeemed, proceed directly into the stadium at the SW entrance."

Why do they make things so confusing on the website :angry: I guess it's best to just go with the flow... :) I am so excited 3 more days!!!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Hmm well that does seem like slightly strange instructions! I'm sure you'll figure it out easily once you get there though :)

(But again, I picked up my tickets at will call early in the morning before the gates had opened, so obviously you had to get in a different line after that!)

Picked up tickets and wristbands in Edmonton at 1015 with Ticketmaster order number and photo ID.

The previous poster asking about going directly in once tickets are redeemed... All that means is that when you show up, with ticket in hand and wristband on, once they scan your ticket, you go straight in and can't leave.

Jeannieco - I had the Mr call Qwest yesterday because I thought the site was confusing too. They said you can pick red zone tix up after 12 and you do not need to go in right away, but that it will be "open" if you do want to go in, there is no red zone line or queue.

So now I'm more confused...I still think that sounds crazy, as if they're letting people on the field at noon...I have no idea when to show up :crack:

from eventko for Montreal show...

Fans who have bought the Red Zone package can get their ticket and wristband at the Hippodrome box office as of noon on the day of the show only.

At the Edmonton concert they gave us our RZ tickets and wristbands in an envelope.

Did not need to put on the wristband at the window or anything like that.
Did not need to go into the gates if we didn't want to.

Some other red zone info.
The red zone entrance is just past the crowd control gates that restrict the number of people they let into the pit area. Which of course means that red zone ticket holders can go into the pit area even after they have cut off general floor ticket access. If you are not there early you will not get a good spot near the front of the pit but you certainly get access to the pit area if you want.

Jeannieco - I had the Mr call Qwest yesterday because I thought the site was confusing too. They said you can pick red zone tix up after 12 and you do not need to go in right away, but that it will be "open" if you do want to go in, there is no red zone line or queue.

So now I'm more confused...I still think that sounds crazy, as if they're letting people on the field at noon...I have no idea when to show up :crack:

it will not be open at that time - misinformation

At the Edmonton concert they gave us our RZ tickets and wristbands in an envelope.

Did not need to put on the wristband at the window or anything like that.
Did not need to go into the gates if we didn't want to.

That is how it's been at every show Ive been to from Dublin to Perth to Sao Paulo to Denver

I had bought Red Zone tickets for 9 North American shows through the TM auctions a loooong time ago. I would like to buy more tickets and I see TM asking for a code now, is this a new method? I had codes from being a U2.com member but I never had to use those for an auction before. Thanks for any help!

I had bought Red Zone tickets for 9 North American shows through the TM auctions a loooong time ago. I would like to buy more tickets and I see TM asking for a code now, is this a new method? I had codes from being a U2.com member but I never had to use those for an auction before. Thanks for any help!

For the Red Zone, I believe the password is "red" on TM.

I have no idea what is left, but let us know if you find any.

I emailed TM last night and they answered right away and confirmed my tickets at will call. So I'm not worried about my tickets being there, but is there any info in the Anaheim email that I need that I'm missing out on? Would anyone mind forwarding me an Anaheim email? If so I'd appreciate it! (If it matters I have RED2 for Sat. 18th show) Thanks! :)

vertigo40@earthlink.net

Got redzone2 pitt 7/26..do redzone holders enter same time as GA but in diff gates? And what's the chances of getting inner pit if we enter right as gates open? Thnx

Red Zone info-Arrived into the red zone at Baltimore 10 minutes before U2 took the stage. Was 4 or 5 people back-an OK view, but not great. After a few songs, I was able to move up to 1 person behind the rail-people left open spaces, so I moved up. Awesome view from there-could have pratically reached out to touch all of them when they walked by. Fantastic show. Hot, but really fun and the crowd was great.

Red Zone in Baltimore comments.....

Was in Red Zone 1 for the Baltimore show. First time in Red Zone and it was great. However............I tried to walk around the the inner circle and was told that I couldnt go there. Asked the kid to double check that and he said that they were told we couldn't go into the inner circle, but regular GA was ok. I also thought that the built-in seats along the back edge of the fencing was for patrons to sit but another security kid made me vacate the seat because he was told that they weren't seats. So my back was rewarded with 3 hours of standing and a load of advil in the morning. That being said, it was the best time I've had in a long time.........Oh and the walkway broke down in front of our side of the stage and we spend 5 or so songs peering thru/under/over the walkway until it was fixed. Still, with all this, I'm counting the days until the Philly show where we have Red Zone tics again!!!!!!!!!!

inner pit

So baltimore was a no go for the pit...if anyone else from the current leg of the tour has gotten in pit with rz tix please post...just don't want to go early if I can't get into the pit..thnx

So baltimore was a no go for the pit...if anyone else from the current leg of the tour has gotten in pit with rz tix please post...just don't want to go early if I can't get into the pit..thnx

Ive been RZ a dozen or so time and have gotten in the pit every time. Other poster must have run into an usher who didnt know the deal.

I was able to get in the pit in Baltimore on Edge's side barely 5 minutes before Space Oddity

baltimore_desktop.png

Back
Top Bottom