PLEBA Girls (and Guys) Photo Thread - IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Envy! It's city everywhere in California...well, almost; there's a lot of trees close to Oregon...but if I lived there I'd probably go crazy I'd be so far away from everything.

Well time to post something mine again :)

083-2.jpg

002-11.jpg

089-1.jpg

:D

Well... a lot of people probably don't know me... but I felt like adding a pic...

ME.jpg

Okay, so it doesn't show my entire face, but that really doesn't matter.

Meeeee again! (I was feeling random and decided to post another pic.)

GFLYCHILLME.jpg

Me trying to be The Fly. I have since gotten better shades for it. I can't wait for Halloween when I put the costume together again... or maybe, turn into MacPhisto? I sure hope for the second option, but either which way it'll be a Zoo TV persona, so all's good. :D
Katie, your eyes haunt me...

What do you mean by that, Blue?

and you look like you're trying hard not to laugh. Heh. FLY OUTFIT! all I have is Larry-ish clothes (I think he stole my style XD)

Oh my god, I love those shirts. The first one is adorable of course, second one makes me laugh.

I'm assuming you made them?

Sorry Jem , the guy in the background doing the bellyrub thing just makes me crack up.
The guy is a cutie tough :cute: Have to agree with you.

:heart:Great pic!! So, how did you check out his lip exactly?:shifty:

With great care and attention. :shifty: It was funny as he'd spoken to other people outside before asking me, it was so random. :lol: At first he didn't pull his lip up enough so I was like "I can't see anything, you need to pull your lip up more". :shifty::lol: Turns out he had cut it but it wasn't bleeding. He has lovely lips. :shifty:

Sorry Jem , the guy in the background doing the bellyrub thing just makes me crack up.
The guy is a cutie tough :cute: Have to agree with you.

:lmao: Someone pointed that guy out on my FB pic.

Yep Ed is :cute: The man has energy like no other person I have every seen. :ohmy:

:lmao: Someone pointed that guy out on my FB pic.

Yep Ed is :cute: The man has energy like no other person I have every seen. :ohmy:

I should check out their music. I think I only know one song off the Friendly Fires.
Could you PM me any tips ? ((I'm getting way to off topic here :giggle:)

Back
Top Bottom