Tour merchandise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I quite liked that Amsterdam one ???????????? not keen on that London one, though!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Agree.

London one is atrocious.
Is that the best design they could come up with-no back print either.

I've only bought the MSG shirt this time round.

Agree.

London one is atrocious.
Is that the best design they could come up with-no back print either.

I've only bought the MSG shirt this time round.

Lol it's awful, isn't it? No offence to anyone who liked it and purchased it! I actually like the jacket, not sure how much they are, though.

Who in the hell would want a t shirt with the album cover on??? the cover is terrible as an album cover nevermind as a t shirt. Plus the one were their in bed together??

????????? Sorry to drag this up, but it's absolutely hilarious and accurate. ? (I was scrolling back to try and see if anybody had purchased the tour jacket!)

Not sure why everyone obsessed over the shirts, this was the souvenir to get :)

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 31
^^ That is nice. Wish the did cool posters for every show. (See Foo Fighters this tour)

Not sure why everyone obsessed over the shirts, this was the souvenir to get :)

Meh. Awful copy and paste job with the MSG logo and current photo at the bottom. This whole merch line reeks of laziness. The only thing I bought was the tour program.

I actually bought nothing. Becuase I agree with Devaul. Pure laziness.

Help me understanding the city/venue specific shirt......when doing multiple night stand, they have a unique shirt design, but it is just one single unique shirt for the entire stand in the city, or is there a different color variation of the shirt each of the nights? And is there any cross over from night to night of the different colored shirts? Like could u still buy a leftover Night 2 shirt on Night 3? Or are ONLY night 3 shirts avail on night 3? Or on night 1 do they make all 4 nights colors avail in advance?

Help me understanding the city/venue specific shirt......when doing multiple night stand, they have a unique shirt design, but it is just one single unique shirt for the entire stand in the city, or is there a different color variation of the shirt each of the nights? And is there any cross over from night to night of the different colored shirts? Like could u still buy a leftover Night 2 shirt on Night 3? Or are ONLY night 3 shirts avail on night 3? Or on night 1 do they make all 4 nights colors avail in advance?

At the O2 a new colour was out each night, but left-overs from the previous night were still on sale (ie on night 1 only night 1 colour was on sale, on night 2 the 2nd colour and left-overs from night 1, night 3 the 3rd colour and left-overs from nights 1 & 2 and so on). I think even by night 6 there were some left for all of them.

To be fair the MSG ones were the only ones that didn't look like a pile of ass. London was one of the best weeks of my life so I was disappointed the only real souvenir I could have bought beyond a program was a shirt with some MS word art on it. There's been no consistency with these bloody shirts and they've nearly all been total shit which is a pity.

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say Dublin was my last hope for a decent shirt , so i was pretty gutted to see they've just stuck the Boy cover on a coloured shirt :doh: not spending 35 quid or whatever on that!!

Fingers crossed for a better round of shirts on the next leg I guess!

Are they still selling the flasks and the shot glasses? That's probably the most interesting out of all of them. :wink:

MSG had a different color each night, and those fuckers were sold out at most stands in no time

Best place to get them was before the concert at the box office area. Merch stands opened up pretty quickly there, and you could go well before the doors opened to get into msg. For the 8th show, somebody bought a ton of shirts riiiiiiight before I got there around 5. Missed out on the last one, but whatever.

I got a Dublin one Tuesday night the stall I went to had plenty left

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom