The Bono and Edge Love Thread - Reimagined!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you look at these closely, they actually do qualify for the Bono/Edge :heart: thread. :sexywink:

u2Loveseat1.jpg~original

u2Loveseat2.jpg~original

u2Loveseat3.jpg~original

u2loveseat5.jpg~original

u2loveseat6.jpg~original

u2loveseatcute.jpg~original

I've always thought they all look incredibly annoyed and/or bored over this photo shoot. Not one of them looks too happy.....but Edge looks cute, even with a frowny face. :cute:

Actually they all look that way in at least half their photo shoots since the beginning. :wink:

Bono looks like he's going through all the macho poses of a teenage boy unable to decide if he's going to put his arm around the girl.

Bono looks like he's going through all the macho poses of a teenage boy unable to decide if he's going to put his arm around the girl.

:ohmy: Are you saying Edge is a teenaged girl? :wink:

I knew you were going to say that :flirt: They just look extra bored here....

:giggle: I agree though. I always thought this was a strange set too. Nice pants though, Larry. :up:

:lol:

Looking bored or/and annoyed in group shots has been a U2 specialty since the beginning. Bono said the band just didn't like to have their photo taken as a band and there's hardly anything more awkward than taking photos of four guys just sitting around somewhere posing. It's almost impossible to make them look natural or relaxed.

there's hardly anything more awkward than taking photos of four guys just sitting around somewhere posing. It's almost impossible to make them look natural or relaxed.

Yes. I used to do promo work and take photos for my husband's band and it was nearly impossible just to get them all in the same shot. Every time I see footage of them all walking along eight inches from each other I think, Oh, they must have worked so hard to get that.

Anyone else notice the blue stoned rings that Edge and Bono are now wearing on their wedding ring fingers? They're not the same ring but I don't remember seeing them before.

If you look at these closely, they actually do qualify for the Bono/Edge :heart: thread. :sexywink:

u2Loveseat1.jpg~original

A: Want to take a few photos? Sure.
E (thinking): Better be quick. I've really gotta pee.
B: I look goooood in this jacket.
L: Why I ever let them talk me into wearing thes pants . . .
u2Loveseat2.jpg~original

A: Come to think of it, it's getting late.
E: (thinking) Just concentrate. Don't think of waterfalls.
B: This is my Aren't I Cool Look.
L: Really, I can change these pants. Won't take a minute.
u2Loveseat3.jpg~original

A: Ah, screw it. Go ahead.
E: (Bouncing up and down and moaning.)
B: This is my serious face.
L: You mean you really like them?
u2loveseat5.jpg~original

A: Should we just sit back and relax?
E: (thinking) Smile, but don't think of showers.
B: This is my I'm serious but I'm fun look.
L: You're just humouring me about the pants, right?
u2loveseat6.jpg~original

A: Maybe we should look earnest now?
E (thinking): I've earnestly gotta pee.
B: This is my I'm earnest face.
L: Just trim the photos not to show the pants.
u2loveseatcute.jpg~original

A: Okay. I'm spent.
E (thinking): Say you're done. Say you're done. Say you're done.
B: And you'll need a profile shot too.
L: I'm just gonna go change. We can start all over.

Thought I'd take a crack at captions.

No, I've seen the moment many times, but never a gif. I just made that one myself!

Right that's what I meant, I knew you had to see that performance before! I was surprised you'd never seen it giffed because it's a popular one, but then all the old gif threads are so buried in the past now I suppose. But never hurts to gif again :love: And again... :up: It's a good one! (I have also spent hours looking for a gif I know i saved and finally said f**k it and made my own!) Ha!

There was one of that moment that said "Edge, the other white meat" or something like that, LOL.

jeevey, please do continue to gif any and all moments you like, and share with us. So many of the old gifs are needing redoing anyway even if they've been done before. Also not too many people are making them anymore, so please do! :applaud:

Beautiful babies!

Always feel free to request specific ones, Comet or anybody else. It's a fun little thing to do and I dearly love them.

Well, one could find it as a bonus disc in the 18 Videos dvd package if it were still in its original packaging, or one could get it as a torrent from pirate bay or someplace similar. Or one could watch the whole thing here U2 VertigoTour Live From Milan - Concert - YouTube and download with this lovely little application. MediaHuman YouTube Downloader - the easiest way to download YouTube videos and playlists. That's a trial version but it works beautifully with no bugs, adware, or watermarks, and you get 20 downloads free.

Back
Top Bottom