PGP: Whistle While You Whizz.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yay they are going to broadcast at least a part of Bono's performance on the radio

wow , they just announced its already over,
Chris did Viva la Vida,
Bono did One .

They said both on piano , but I doubt Bono playing and singing at the same time is possible.

The guy who tweeted the photo's spoke to Bono,
like a freakhiding in the bushes ,with blushing cheecks :lmao:

The radio station is calling him to ask what he said. So funny.

I'd look elsewhere if I were you. You could check if Amazon.de ships to Canada and how much customs tax and stuff like that would be if you ordered there. They still have it in stock for the cheapest price I've found sofar.

:hmm: It might be worth looking into on that site. I don't understand German, but it should be easy enough to figure out. How much is it selling for in Euros on that site?

If it's a good deal, then I'll try to buy it from there. Otherwise I'm just going to get it off of Amazon.com, since it's not available on the Canadian one.

The guy who tweeted the photo's spoke to Bono,
like a freakhiding in the bushes ,with blushing cheecks :lmao:

The radio station is calling him to ask what he said. So funny.

Aww! I probably would too! I'd get so flustered that I probably would end up sounding like a complete idiot. :lol:

Wow, it looks like it's a fabulous deal on Amazon.de! :ohmy: On the item's page it said it was 73 Euros, but now that I'm in the checkout, it's saying it's only 62. Whut?! :lol:

If this is right, even with shipping it's cheaper than buying it in Canada/USA. However, that doesn't include duty. :hmm:

I bet Bono is going to make the Yoshua Tree joke again.

:up:

Always when Anton's around. Always.

I passed time in Art History making sorta cubist abstract versions of U2's faces. Edge is basically triangles :giggle: and Adam is...bass. I may actually turn it into something if I get myself some free time. If it turns into one big painting I'll call it 'Drunk At A U2 Concert' or something :wink:

I should be learning for first aid right now... ...

There isn't any time :wink:

Hi!:wave:
I just discovered that this pic:
bonoedgerhcross.png

comes from this clip:applaud:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHqOl7v4Axg

The major news of the evening is up in 10 minutes. I'll let you guys know if there's coverage. If there is I should be able to get it online.

Back
Top Bottom