PGP: Whistle While You Whizz.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You should just go down there and hang out all day :wink:

And get some of those heavenly spicy chicken wings from that Irish pub while your at it.

This is depressing.

I often wonder why Bono can't just randomly bump into me.
Or why Edge isn't always in my closet or bed.

It was just on the news. No tickets available, huge security. :sad:

Bono will be singing AND reciting a poem by Herman Brood. A Dutch artist and friend of Bono who killed himself a couple years ago by jumping off the Hilton hotel in Amsterdam.

And get some of those heavenly spicy chicken wings from that Irish pub while your at it.

This is depressing.

I often wonder why Bono can't just randomly bump into me.
Or why Edge isn't always in my closet or bed.

:lol:

I can't even imagine what it would be like to live in the same city as them. I'd be on the lookout every day :wink:

Which part, that there's no tickets or about Brood?

He was severly depressed, which is a shame as he was a brilliant musician and a good painter. Bono has several of his paintings hanging in his house. And there was this exchange during the Popmart era where Bono painted something for Brood and exchanged it for a huge cactus.

Which part, that there's no tickets or about Brood?

He was severly depressed, which is a shame as he was a brilliant musician and a good painter. Bono has several of his paintings hanging in his house. And there was this exchange during the Popmart era where Bono painted something for Brood and exchanged it for a huge cactus.

About Brood.

And sucks you can't get tickets too.

At least for Bono girls, it's a good week. Even Larry girls have that movie.

It better get released to dvd soon :waiting:

At least for Bono girls, it's a good week. Even Larry girls have that movie.

Yeah there should be pics, and perhaps a clip of the recital for the news. I'll keep an eye on news websites. The press is there already as it was on the news 10 minutes ago. So there SHOULD be some coverage at tonight's 8pm headlines.

Dammit, I know 100% sure that I have that pic of Bono and Brood's cactus somewhere. But now I can't find it. It was Pop era and in U2&I I think.

f57k8w.jpg

Gotcha. :) That's the cactus and one of Brood's paintings.

:crack: Again trying to figure out physics. Dear lord, even WITH the answers I don't understand a single thing of it. Failbrain is fail.

At least I have friends who get it. Hopefully they can explain me enough so I can explain it to the teacher to pass this exam.

oh God if I only had a camera when met a friend when was coming back from shopping

Beautifull weather so decided to take my kicksledge, you know the one that grannys use :D, on way back she came to my house for coffee, we sat down in my living room and I sat on my rockingchair, put a blanket over my lap, reading glasses on and started knitting :lol::D

she was like WTF ya turning into a granny or WTH is going on lol

:coocoo::laugh:

I can't even imagine what it would be like to live in the same city as them. I'd be on the lookout every day :wink:

So with you, I'd be like a snifferdog smelling rabbit.Out of Controooooool,
and completely paranoia.

He was severly depressed, which is a shame as he was a brilliant musician and a good BRILLIANT painter. Bono has several of his paintings hanging in his house. And there was this exchange during the Popmart era where Bono painted something for Brood and exchanged it for a huge cactus.

Fixed that for you ... Really GG you should know better. :tsk:
Herman Brood really was so special. I love that mans art.
so bright , colorful and simple.

And the fact that he used wiskey as paint thinner is just rock 'n roll.

f57k8w.jpg

Gotcha. :) That's the cactus and one of Brood's paintings.

This photo gives me chills.

Made by Anton Corbijn , of Bono, InBroods house, with his own painting.

Magic trinity:bow:

I don't know that many of his paintings. :reject: I like the ones I've seen pics of, but I don't know enough to really like it.

It's in about half an hour. :crack: Radio keeps talking about it.There BETTER be pics.

They're talking about it with the reporter. Bono and Chris Martin came in together, sat on the first row. Next to our Princess, apparently. They're going to sing within half an hour.

:laugh: Oh god, this reporter is awesome. They talked about what caused the biggest uproar, our princess or Bono & Chris Martin.
The reporter: Well, the princess, since she came in alone. Bono and Chris Martin came in together, when other people were coming in... and well, they're not very tall, so easily overlooked.

:rimshot:

Still works. :lol:

Bono is going to sing One. With an orchestra.

:laugh: Oh god, this reporter is awesome. They talked about what caused the biggest uproar, our princess or Bono & Chris Martin.
The reporter: Well, the princess, since she came in alone. Bono and Chris Martin came in together, when other people were coming in... and well, they're not very tall, so easily overlooked.

:rimshot:

Still works. :lol:

Bono is going to sing One. With an orchestra.

:hyper:

I hope Bono can look over the stage's edge... If he's front row, on the other hand ,
Corbijn is so fucking tall you could see him over any edge.

Every time I type the word edge , I want to type it with a capital.

And our Princes, and her hubby prince is friends with Bono,
becuase of obvious reasons.
Bono knows everyone.

Back
Top Bottom