PGP: U2 Dry Spells Suck HARD :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cardiff8-22-095andylloydandmatthewh.png

oo ooo squee! lovely Edge Photo! swoon!:drool:

really I just love Edge in opened shirts with his black tank top showing under them!
:happysigh:

SA!!!!! :hug::hug::hug:

I guess I should cap the rest and share for the next thread. I'm guessing the next thread needs the word Swoon.

PGP: Oops, I swooned myself.....

ETA

PGP: When I think of U2, I swoon myself

Hey Amy :hug: Upon signing on with my computer (usually on my phone) I realized I didn't respond to the message you sent me like a MONTH ago, when I thought I had.

Will get on that.

I like that title...gonna have the song I'm assuming it's wordplay on stuck in my head now :lol:

Hey Amy :hug: Upon signing on with my computer (usually on my phone) I realized I didn't respond to the message you sent me like a MONTH ago, when I thought I had.

Will get on that.

I like that title...gonna have the song I'm assuming it's wordplay on stuck in my head now :lol:

Which song? I have a few song titles running around up in here. And I cannot remember what I did last week - let alone a month. OY, the old age.

ETA:
HA. The PGP Title. I get it. Ur der. I almost posted the video, but refrained.

Which song? I have a few song titles running around up in here. And I cannot remember what I did last week - let alone a month. OY, the old age.

ETA:
HA. The PGP Title. I get it. Ur der. I almost posted the video, but refrained.

Yeah I realized I was totally not clear with that :lol:

I really don't want anybody else...:sexywink:

oh my- erm... yeeeeaaaahhhh... uh... guh. *thud* :censored:

What was the deal with Elevation? Except for Edge, it's like they all wore workout pants on stage? Sometimes Bono wore a pair of baggy leather pants (which is a SIN right there). But I was looking over some Elevation photos thinking, did they come from a Zumba class?

Please let there be video of that somewhere :pray:

I want to eat my weight in Ghiradelli Peppermint Bark squares. It's good that I'm leaving work and these shortly.

You will get to do the honors as I will be trapped on a train for awhile. Unless everyone gets verrry quiet - but you only have 11 more posts to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom