PGP: U2 Dry Spells Suck HARD :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Gg....

6682782347_8309a39d1e_o.png

6682783123_1fb38059da_o.png

6682786133_36f6f7e3ed_o.png

6682785641_ac26b3d790_o.png

6682786637_b21c9d5cee_o.png
6682786953_8d29c331eb_o.png

6682776775_80c3e29d28_o.png

That's totally what drew me in - the pictures. But I stayed for these crazy cats.

Comet, I didn't forget completely - I was just spending time with a different era Bono.

Funny if you think about it. The eras are so vastly different with him. You don't hear an Edge girl discerning Elevation Edge much from 360 Edge - not much changed. Or even Adam.....he spent most of the decade looking the same. Larry was the same until.....Vertigo. Okay, maybe he changed a bit with what he wore and was pretty the same with hairstyle from 1983 to 2004.

Ok, I'm going back to work now. I just spent waaay too long thinking about that.

That's totally what drew me in - the pictures. But I stayed for these crazy cats.

Comet, I didn't forget completely - I was just spending time with a different era Bono.

Funny if you think about it. The eras are so vastly different with him. You don't hear an Edge girl discerning Elevation Edge much from 360 Edge - not much changed. Or even Adam.....he spent most of the decade looking the same. Larry was the same until.....Vertigo. Okay, maybe he changed a bit with what he wore and was pretty the same with hairstyle from 1983 to 2004.

Ok, I'm going back to work now. I just spent waaay too long thinking about that.

:tsk: No such thing as spending too much time thinking about U2. In any capacity.

:wink:

:giggle:

I got a rock.
:lol:

It's supposed to snow here starting tonight. Do not want. :angry:

So this crazy lady just called my cell, and proceeded to FREAK OUT at me that I'd stolen her iPhone. :huh: :lol: At first I didn't understand wtf she was yelling at me for, since she kept saying "this is MY iPhone!!" Ummm, okkkaaaay then. Good for you! Finally I realized that she thought I'd stolen her phone. I tried a few times to tell her that this was my phone and phone number, and I'd had this phone number for 8+ years. She still didn't understand, so I hung up on her. CRAAAAZY! Thankfully she hasn't called back yet, so she must have realized she called the wrong number. :tsk:

Eventful morning so far! :wink:

So this crazy lady just called my cell, and proceeded to FREAK OUT at me that I'd stolen her iPhone. :huh: :lol: At first I didn't understand wtf she was yelling at me for, since she kept saying "this is MY iPhone!!" Ummm, okkkaaaay then. Good for you! Finally I realized that she thought I'd stolen her phone. I tried a few times to tell her that this was my phone and phone number, and I'd had this phone number for 8+ years. She still didn't understand, so I hung up on her. CRAAAAZY! Thankfully she hasn't called back yet, so she must have realized she called the wrong number. :tsk:

OMG! :lol:

Wow! I would've burst into to tears if someone called me and just started yelling at me for something I didn't do. :ohmy:

:laugh: What a failure omg. That's pretty damn whack!!

Ack, gotta go to karate. I'll need a couple of good workouts to cancel last night's beverages.

It's nearly new thread time, almost, but maybe time to at least start throwing name possibilities around. :hmm:

That's bizarre and hilarious.

Ack, gotta go to karate. I'll need a couple of good workouts to cancel last night's beverages.

Did I miss the details of the previous night's events?

Wow! I would've burst into to tears if someone called me and just started yelling at me for something I didn't do. :ohmy:

She started off fairly calm, but then she pretty quickly dissolved into the yelling. It wasn't my problem, and I knew she was upset and had called the wrong number, so it didn't bother me. I just had to laugh.

It cracked me up, because she was insistent that she'd called her phone number, which she obviously hadn't. How does someone not know their own phone number?! :lol:

You still need to tell us what happened, missy!! :wink:

She started off fairly calm, but then she pretty quickly dissolved into the yelling. It wasn't my problem, and I knew she was upset and had called the wrong number, so it didn't bother me. I just had to laugh.

It cracked me up, because she was insistent that she'd called her phone number, which she obviously hadn't. How does someone not know their own phone number?! :lol:

You still need to tell us what happened, missy!! :wink:

I know, right? We want DETAILS!

What was the deal with Elevation? Except for Edge, it's like they all wore workout pants on stage? Sometimes Bono wore a pair of baggy leather pants (which is a SIN right there). But I was looking over some Elevation photos thinking, did they come from a Zumba class?

:wave::wave::wave: HI everyone!

yes, GG tell us! :hyper:
eh....I'll probably have to read it in catch mode. :grumpy:

Oh no thora :hug: good luck with snow
and omg what a cell phone shock

Zu :hug:....TBE !!!! :lol: time to your phone-cam stealth skillz again! :hyper:

In case you're here later, VP> :hug:sssss
I hope your week went well!

tired from adjusting schedule but will be better all around once i
readjust other stuff at home....

:ohmy: we got nasty winds here 45 - 55+ gusts :yikes:
I know it's not hurricane level but still!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom