PGP: Off with the horns, on with the show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1388365127059.gif

:ohmy::lol:

PS, thinking of the chest hair grooming conversation in the pics thread, does anybody have that JT era gif of Edge getting measured? They're on stage before a show, and he pulls up his shirt to let someone measure his waist, and makes eyebrows at one of the others?

I decided not to post NYD but a Sort of Homecomming :drool: WHAT A TUNE

PS, thinking of the chest hair grooming conversation in the pics thread, does anybody have that JT era gif of Edge getting measured? They're on stage before a show, and he pulls up his shirt to let someone measure his waist, and makes eyebrows at one of the others?

Yep, hang on.

And I need to upload my seal pics from the beach yesterday for domo and Gg. :D I know you guys saw my Instagram ones yesterday but I got close ups too with my other camera I haven't uploaded yet.

Actually Comet, if you know the source video for that just link it and I'll remake it. As I recall that gif was very tiny! I have a PopEdge gif idea percolating... going to take full advantage of my break.

Also, I was compiling Anything at All into a single document last night and was stunned to realize that I've written a novella, not a short story. Not completed yet of course, but still.

Yay! I already liked the instagram pics, the one with the boys in wetsuits and the one looking over the beach and pretty rocks in the BG. amazing :)

Yay! I already liked the instagram pics, the one with the boys in wetsuits and the one looking over the beach and pretty rocks in the BG. amazing :)

Just uploaded the camera pics. I actually didn't take very many I just realized because I took so many with my phone, I kept forgetting to take with the actual camera. :reject: But I'll post a few I liked.

Happy New Year, All!

The pictures are amazing, Comet. The seals are beautiful. And the weather looks gorgeous. We're getting ready to hunker down for a blizzard.

Maybe there's new fan fic on the horizon to read...?

Thank you Rhi! It was a beautiful day yesterday. Today too in fact. Stay warm in that blizzard! Yikes!!

Sigh :cute: What a cuteness overload. Big momma's and boys there.
I miss my "own" boys now.

This is so Jens-the drama queen :cute::giggle:
I remember him sorta jumping out of the water to the edge of the waterline,
he kinda clumsily slipped and had to find his balance again.
Then bumped his nose to the ground and lost a whisker. He saw the whisker on the ground ,
and pulled the same dramaqueen pose, going somewhat : OHNOES MY PRECIOUS and sobbed back into the water again.

Okay this one probably just had an itch, but still. Cute.
Nice close up, you can even see the nails !
SealsLaJolla12-31-2013CP7.jpg~original

Fellow Sherlock fans:

Did anyone catch a live stream of the season premiere? All the links I found for it were either dead or reached capacity. :sad:

I just wanna know if it was worth the wait.

Not a Sherlock fan here, but my facebook page exploded with sherlock fans comments about a good season start. So I don't think you'll have to worry.

I'll look. How's that baby?

Ehm, Gavin is sexy. How did I miss that until now?

Ok, so I need to get this out.

A guy I've had a major crush on for most of my life got married about 7 or 8 years ago. A few years ago, he and his wife had a gorgeous little girl. I was so very happy for him. Tonight I learned that his wife is a horrible person. She parties to much, and screws around on him. I remember this guy being the sweetest person in the world, really. I mean, yea when I knew him he was a bachelor and kinda sorta a dog. But, when it mattered, he was a great guy. And he deserves so much better than what this woman is doing to him.

Sorry. I just needed to vent for a moment. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom