PGP- Morals: We haz them??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have 2 feeds going on right now. Justin and Glastonbury. One has BB King and the other some redhead in a blue jacket. The weather looks gross.

OMG my daughters just sent me my email bday card. :lol:

birthday.png

I have 2 feeds going on right now. Justin and Glastonbury. One has BB King and the other some redhead in a blue jacket. The weather looks gross.

Apparently the link I posted will be showing U2 live. Not sure about the other links. The Vaccines are playing on the wmc_tv Justin.tv link at the moment.

Nice card, comet! :D

I have a sign idea for Montreal, but I'm not sure if I can make it work. :hmm: I was going to make a really simple black & white "HI EDGE!" because a) it would be easy to see and b) quick to read and c)killing an hour or so in line coloring with a Sharpie is fun.

But then I got to thinking... I wonder if it would be possible to incorporate glow sticks so the letters glowed? I think Edge would appreciate the nerdyness. :reject:

The title of the song playing at the moment is Post breakup sex. :lmao: LOVE it!!

Ooh, The Vaccines! I really like their album.

I finished a huge project today, and told my boss I was going to work from home the rest of the day. She told me to take it easy, so now I don't feel guilty that I'm just planning on watching Glastonbury. :shifty:

I have a sign idea for Montreal, but I'm not sure if I can make it work. :hmm: I was going to make a really simple black & white "HI EDGE!" because a) it would be easy to see and b) quick to read and c)killing an hour or so in line coloring with a Sharpie is fun.

But then I got to thinking... I wonder if it would be possible to incorporate glow sticks so the letters glowed? I think Edge would appreciate the nerdyness. :reject:

Oooh, glowing letters?! DO IT!! :hyper:

Ooh, The Vaccines! I really like their album.

I finished a huge project today, and told my boss I was going to work from home the rest of the day. She told me to take it easy, so now I don't feel guilty that I'm just planning on watching Glastonbury. :shifty:

They were really fun. I'm definitely going to check out their album. :up: I've heard a lot of interesting stuff so far. Yay for new music!

Awesome that you can watch this instead this afternoon!

Feed has now switched to BB King on BBC4. :)

Yes. :)

I love this song. And the last one. And the one before that.

Morrissey may be a bit of a prick, but boy, do I love a lot of his music.

Do you think it would work? I'm picturing those little glow sticks you get super cheap at Wal-Mart that can be made into bracelets and such. They don't put out much light, so it wouldn't be obnoxious, just (hopefully) kinda cool.

I honestly don't know. :hmm: It might not. I mean, it's worth it to try, right? Or maybe some fabric/art store would have glow in the dark paint. I remember having that in the late 80's/early 90's and decorating my shirts with that. :laugh:

Should i be seeing Morrissey on that feed right now? :hmm:

Yup! U2's up next. :hyper:

SO damn excited!! :rockon:

That's edgeactly what I have open, too... *fingers crossed*

On the train right now. Please go faster so I make it in time. I have to hit the market and get my daughter at daycare. If they were a little late, it'd be okay.

I need to close all the other windows and crap here to see if this will run smoother. I'll leave this window open though. :shifty:

I just saw short cowboy boots and lace leggings. Not a good combs. I love the train. Okay people! Get in the mofo train!!

Back
Top Bottom