PGP-Dirty dancing into a new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no video? I thought that was solved a while ago.. what exactly is the issue, flash stuff or everything or specific vids?

You have no video? I thought that was solved a while ago.. what exactly is the issue, flash stuff or everything or specific vids?

Ha! No it was never solved. I need to buy an update to Windows 7 for $120 or wait for Windows 8 and probably get an introductory price of hopefully around $39. I know it's never best to get the new systems right away before they work out the bugs, but I may have to anyway because of the low price. I dunno. :shrug: But anyway, NONE of the other things I tried worked, and I tried them all!

I have no Flash, which means most video sites, Photobucket, Facebook, and about 10 zillion other places that all use Flash LOL. I've been borrowing my kids computers when they visit to upload stuff or watch a few videos. Basically anything that uses Flash I only get a blank area on the screen. The other day I was somewhere that earned me a free song download and I couldn't get it because the download button was flash. :angry:

Anyway, no worries, I'm used to it and just biding my time. :yawn:

Comet, I share your pain about the no Flash. The one thing I hate about the iPhone is that it doesn't support flash. A few years ago, Steve Jobs wrote a 1600(not exaggerating on the word count :crack: )word essay on why Flash sucks.

Comet, I share your pain about the no Flash. The one thing I hate about the iPhone is that it doesn't support flash. A few years ago, Steve Jobs wrote a 1600(not exaggerating on the word count :crack: )word essay on why Flash sucks.

Really?! :ohmy: Wow I had no idea. :lol: So how do iphone users do all the crap that uses it?

bonocomet said:
Really?! :ohmy: Wow I had no idea. :lol: So how do iphone users do all the crap that uses it?

Luckily there are enough mobile friendly versions of sites that require Flash. There are a few apps you can download to support Flash content. I downloaded one of them. It was great.....until sites stopped supporting that version of Flash and required a new one. :|

I hope you get your Flash problem fixed soon. :) Yes, I'm aware that it sounds wrong. :lol:

:lol::lol:

henrik-rummel-2012-01.jpg

I pity the poor guys. Wonder how they responded when they saw that pic! :lol: Seriously, did NOBODY tell them that in advance.

And wow does he ever look sunburned! :ohmy:

Edit. I meant Bono is sunburned. Gg snuck in there. i DO NOT WANT to know if the biking team has any sunburns. :no:

And wow does he ever look sunburned! :ohmy:

Edit. I meant Bono is sunburned. Gg snuck in there. i DO NOT WANT to know if the biking team has any sunburns. :no:

:lol: HOly crap, now you said it I just noticed. Man he's RED. Poor Lobster Bono.

:laugh: OH dear, I don't wanna know where they would be sunburnt. Their outfits were red tho.

:lol: HOly crap, now you said it I just noticed. Man he's RED. Poor Lobster Bono.

:laugh: OH dear, I don't wanna know where they would be sunburnt. Their outfits were red tho.

Yes wow is he ever fried to a crisp! Time for lots of aloe, Bono. He never seems to learn he has sensitive fair skin. :kiss:

My sister in law must be stopped. I have just suffered through some TRULY awful photos of myself. AND SHE'S NOT DONE. I'm scared shitless of what I'll see next. I have this thing under my chin. It's not a second chin, but what used to be....a little bit of loose skin. I'm am thisclose to selling my daughter for plastic surgery.

Hmph. And I thought I didn't look 41. That photo, I look 61.

I have my FB settings so that I have to approve any tags people put on pics. At least I can control whether my own friends see them or not, but yeah if anyone is friends with both me and that person they're gonna see em anyway. :| LOL

Did she tag you on Facebook?

So far no. She is just dumping every photo - blurry or not - on FB. The ones I'm posing in aren't terrible. How I am wearing a size 8 dress yet look 10 sizes larger, I'll never know. A gift, I guess. *sigh* Looks like I have much more work to do.

Seriously, 1600 words? :crack:

Ok they are yellow pants. :flirt: So sexy Bono.

BonoBlueMarlinIbiza8-8-2012.jpg

:giggle: Lobster Bono.

With butter-yellow pants. :shifty:

:wave: Hello everyone.

I tried to click on play, but nothing happened. Oh well!

Canada just won bronze in women's soccer!! :up: Of course it would have been amazing if the stupid ref hadn't screwed things up, and they'd been able to play in the gold medal game, but bronze is still wonderful. I couldn't wake up in time to watch the whole game, but I watched the last half hour or so. Woo! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom