PGP: Bring me the head of Eno, real or fake..for tweeting shite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Err, well I decided to try to see what flirting with the guy from uni brings. It's just going to be a practice run though, as I really need to learn how to do this shite. I'll await the next drinking event to see what happens I guess, as there's no way in hell I'm doing this sober. :lol:

:lol: Wow, her NOSE into a candle? Yipes, bad kitty!

:reject: Went to pick up my bff from work, as he got stuck there missing the bus, he'd have to wait half an hour for one bus, then wait another half an hour for another bus that he always just misses. So I got him by car. We ended up talking for hours. Like the good old days. Man I missed him when he was off on an internship in spain for half a year. We might have our worse days, but when we're together, it just.. works.

Yea, she's not the brightest thing in the world, but she's adorable.... :lol:

That's nice about being able to talk with your friend. :D

Works as in maybe it could be something more? :shifty:

Tara, I got your card today. :heart:

Yay! :hyper:

Practice makes perfect! Keep me updated!:shifty:

Awww, VP. going back to work sucks. At least it is only for a few days. Do you get Monday off too?

GG, practice is an EXCELLENT idea. :up: It'll come more naturally, promise!

Chocolate peanut butter. I got Sarah an ice cream maker attachment for her Kitchen Aid mixer and an ice cream recipe book. Strictly for her benefit though, I get absolutely NOTHING out of it. :shifty: :wink: Next we're making cherry cheesecake ice cream. :drool:

Practice makes perfect! Keep me updated!:shifty:

Awww, VP. going back to work sucks. At least it is only for a few days. Do you get Monday off too?

I will. :lol: Don't expect any new info till the third week of january or something. Don't actually know when our new year's reception is at uni.

GG, practice is an EXCELLENT idea. :up: It'll come more naturally, promise!

Chocolate peanut butter. I got Sarah an ice cream maker attachment for her Kitchen Aid mixer and an ice cream recipe book. Strictly for her benefit though, I get absolutely NOTHING out of it. :shifty: :wink: Next we're making cherry cheesecake ice cream. :drool:

I'll keep ya to that promise. :wink:

:ohmy: Peanut. butter. ice. cream?

Genius! Absolutely genius! Why on earth is this not commercially available? :shocked: Wow that sounds brilliant! Cherry cheesecake sounds great too.

Brb, catching plane to Canada. :shifty:

I'll keep ya to that promise. :wink:

:ohmy: Peanut. butter. ice. cream?

Genius! Absolutely genius! Why on earth is this not commercially available? :shocked: Wow that sounds brilliant! Cherry cheesecake sounds great too.

Brb, catching plane to Canada. :shifty:

I KNOW!! Ice cream is seriously one of my favourite things in the world. :drool: If I had to pick only two foods to eat forever, one would be ice cream.

My brain's still stuck on rockstar Ewan MacGregor :wink: (I'm about to make my friend watch that movie)

In other news, massive headache pounding beneath my right eye. Yey.

My brain's still stuck on rockstar Ewan MacGregor :wink: (I'm about to make my friend watch that movie)

I wish I were there with you. I wanna see that now, too.

In other news, massive headache pounding beneath my right eye. Yey.

Oh, aren't those just so fun? Feel better soon :hug:.

I hear talk about ice cream? My interest is piqued. Ice cream is one of the best things ever in the world.

Just got home from work a short time ago. Wow, what a difference a week makes-it was incredibly quiet in the store tonight. Which I liked, it was nice to have calm and a chance to get things done, but...it was kinda boring, too :lol:.

Sleep well, all who are off to bed :wave:.

I've come to brag. :D I've got zooey here. We're drinkin' strong gin tonics she made. :drool: Reminiscing about the 360 Tour. :love::sad:

:wave:

:sad:

Oh, I have a headache that will just not go away.... I even took a strong pain pill for it and everything.... *will try ibuprofen in a couple hours to supplement the pain pill*

Comet and Zooey: have lots of fun getting drunk. :shifty: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom