PGP: Bono, take off the platforms, OR get Spanxed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe some baby Larry will wake some people up. :cute:

Larrybackstageirelandadrianboot.jpg

Larry1981atlantaadrianboot.jpg

larryhammersmithpalais1981adrianboot.jpg

U2caratlanta1981adrianboot.jpg

:cute:

Did someone say Larry?! :wink:

:cute:

Had a fun time out with my friend tonight, but the food at the restaurant was mostly meh. :sigh: It will be my first review that I'll be posting on my website that isn't positive. Oh well. My appy and cocktail were delicious, though! :lol:

omg domo :lmao: your comment in the photoshop thread. :giggle:

It had to be done. But it had to be done without being mean.

Okay , I feel so sick today, the only reason I'm at school is so I can see my crush . Who at least can make me feel a bit better.
Other than that I'm just going to be very useless and post on interference.

Really, I think I just obliged to just make a book about U2 in knighthood.
Or I just might go home early, and finish... some sketches :shifty:

It had to be done. But it had to be done without being mean.

Okay , I feel so sick today, the only reason I'm at school is so I can see my crush . Who at least can make me feel a bit better.
Other than that I'm just going to be very useless and post on interference.

Really, I think I just obliged to just make a book about U2 in knighthood.
Or I just might go home early, and finish... some sketches :shifty:

It was done very well :up: :wink: I swear I have so little patience sometimes I have to leave the thread before I do something I'll regret. :uhoh: So kudos for a job well done. :applaud:

I hope you feel better. :hug:

It was done very well :up: :wink: I swear I have so little patience sometimes I have to leave the thread before I do something I'll regret. :uhoh: So kudos for a job well done. :applaud:

I hope you feel better. :hug:

:hug: Thanks , when my crush comes over I will :cute: And I know he will.
Why are all the cute/ real men taken !

And your never rude,as far as I can tell. :hi5:

bonocomet said:
omg domo :lmao: your comment in the photoshop thread. :giggle:

Yeah, I just saw that. Wow. Just wow.

Then I went to EYKIW. I was going to read but it was page 13 of 26. Ummm. No.

She's like the only person in the world I could never tell wether she really is serious or not.
I'm good at sarcasm. But not as good as her. :lol:

Hey Amy, hey JJ:wave:

I don't usually get the U2 sadz lately, but I just watched Breathe, Magnificent and Boots from the 360dvd and guess what? I has the sadz. I want more!!!!!

I've been watching JT U2......want them.....

:therethere:

I've had them lately too :grumpy:

what?? WHAT??! that's insane. Wow.

Uh huh :wink:

Now I'm just afraid he'll call me a bunch of times asking if I'm taking the job because I am not calling him to let him know. He doesn't deserve any more of my time.

Maybe some baby Larry will wake some people up.

Larrybackstageirelandadrianboot.jpg

Larry1981atlantaadrianboot.jpg

larryhammersmithpalais1981adrianboot.jpg

U2caratlanta1981adrianboot.jpg

He's way too cute :cute: :cute: :cute:

Morning everyone :wave: Happy Hump Day :sexywink:

Now I'm just afraid he'll call me a bunch of times asking if I'm taking the job because I am not calling him to let him know. He doesn't deserve any more of my time.

Do you have caller ID? If you do, screen your phone calls. :D I'm the queen of screening. :lol: Despite being on the "do not call" list, I still get lots of calls from telemarketers, so I rarely answer my phone. :wink:

I just got an email back from the job that I re-applied for, saying that they'll be calling people for interviews shortly. Since the week's half over, I assume that if they'll call me, it will be for an interview next week. Here's hoping! :)

:therethere:

I've had them lately too :grumpy:

Uh huh :wink:

He's way too cute :cute: :cute: :cute:

Morning everyone :wave: Happy Hump Day :sexywink:

Would you like me to call and let him know you are not interested? :evil:

Do you have caller ID? If you do, screen your phone calls. :D I'm the queen of screening. :lol: Despite being on the "do not call" list, I still get lots of calls from telemarketers, so I rarely answer my phone. :wink:

I just got an email back from the job that I re-applied for, saying that they'll be calling people for interviews shortly. Since the week's half over, I assume that if they'll call me, it will be for an interview next week. Here's hoping! :)

Yep I do have caller ID so that's the plan :wink:

Fingers crossed you get a call for an interview :hug:

Would you like me to call and let him know you are not interested? :evil:

Sure :wink:

:crack: I'm seasick.

From driving from my dad's work to Amsterdam and back, and then he drove home. Three times on the highway with wind force 8. Fucking hell. Nevar again.

I haven't been this nauseous in a long time. :doh:

Tara, I hope your mom does okay with the chemo today.

Daz, I'm never online when you're here, but I hope you're doing well and staying warm and all. :hug:

Not even after a uni party? :sexywink:

Nope. Don't get sick from drinking.

And this is a whole different kind of sick. :crack: I've suffered from motion sickness my whole youth. It was horrible. We'd always have bags in the car because I could not last a car ride to the south of France. Sometimes it would occur on shorter trips too. We tried everything, common medicine, grandma's ideas, that kinda stuff, nothing worked. In the end it fixed itself, though listening to music helped a lot.

:crack: But I never thought it would come back to me after five or so years like this. Two of the three trips I was driving myself! There's no way you're supposed to get motion sickness when driving or in the Shotgun seat. :doh: Yet while my dad drove us home it came on and hasn't left since.

I just had to go back to the train station to pick up my bike. Blegh. Think it's gonna be an early nigth tonight.

Nope. Don't get sick from drinking.

And this is a whole different kind of sick. :crack: I've suffered from motion sickness my whole youth. It was horrible. We'd always have bags in the car because I could not last a car ride to the south of France. Sometimes it would occur on shorter trips too. We tried everything, common medicine, grandma's ideas, that kinda stuff, nothing worked. In the end it fixed itself, though listening to music helped a lot.

:crack: But I never thought it would come back to me after five or so years like this. Two of the three trips I was driving myself! There's no way you're supposed to get motion sickness when driving or in the Shotgun seat. :doh: Yet while my dad drove us home it came on and hasn't left since.

I just had to go back to the train station to pick up my bike. Blegh. Think it's gonna be an early nigth tonight.

I have definitely gotten sick in the shotgun seat. The WORST was the road to Hana in Maui. It's notorious for making people ill. They have tee shirts that say "I survived the road to Hana". I just barely did. :barf:

Here's a pic of a section of the "highway"
photo_road_to_hana_aerial.jpg

Back
Top Bottom