Montreal II Setlist Party II : Big Top Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Kevin. Will grab that this afternoon.

Would it kill them to make this the default setlist for the handful of shows left on the tour...

Any crowd pictures for the 2nd show ? Like an image of the full stadium

scroll through the first thread. there were a few good ones.

Wow it actually sounds pretty good aswell, thumbs up to u2.com :up: lets just hope this is the direction the website is heading, but why couldnt they have it availible to listen to for a few weeks after the show, i mean how many people from europe etc are going to stay awake until 3 in the morning?

^ this . . . and have some/ all of it available as a free download for fanclub members . . . just sayin' :shrug:

:up: but hey, its definately a step in the right direction, maybe they just know U2 fans are going to source it from somewhere anyway :lol:

OMFG :lol: thats the first time i have heard the teletubies bit that clear, and it actually works in some weaird freaky sort of way

Definately, i bet he even wears a party hat :lol:

To be fair to Larry this tour though, he seems to be really enjoying himself, i mean hell he ever sang a little

^ now you're just getting carried away :wink:

I saw that piece of him singing . . . was it Winnipeg? (<reallycrapatremembering>) wherever it was it was fabulous :up:

ps . . . that link you very kindly posted . . . i took out all the spaces and extra bits and it takes me to the cnet site? am I missing something? or has it died . . . if it has, no bother, I'll wait for a torrent to appear somewhere :)

That wasnt me who posted the link, but just put sendspace between the dots and close the gaps on the http://

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom