Moncton Setlist Party: Final Setlist Party of the 360 Tour, Bitches!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zooropa into COBL will forever remind me of

357hl7c.jpg

My son still has a couple Teletubbies videos and a Lala toy. The new baby will be getting a Po toy since Bono rubbed the newly-forming bb bump. ;)

I know, who would think I'd end up sleeping with LESS people than planned? :reject:

Next tour!

I wanna go :flirt:

Aww Wild, you talk like you have seen bitch Amy in all of her fury!:shifty:

well you were screaming quite a bit :shifty:

I :heart: you. I hope you know that. :hug:

Does Adam know? :eyebrow:

After our first couple dates, Mr CK told me "good thing you're a U2 fan...I could never be with someone who isn't a U2 fan". I think he got more than he bargained for :lol:

But then again, he DID get me my now-infamous Mrs. Clayton hat for Xmas 2007, so I know he's the perfect man. (Besides Adam. :shh: )

Yeah i think confirmation of NI's lperfect manhood was the allowing me to have a Bono:heart: tattooed on me :love:

357hl7c.jpg

My son still has a couple Teletubbies videos and a Lala toy. The new baby will be getting a Po toy since Bono rubbed the newly-forming bb bump. ;)

:lmao: That transition is hillarious.

Rob, I heard nothing on the u2.com thingy, but the annoying clicks whenever a new post was made.

As much as I'd like the next tour to be all-new in terms of song order, I would not mind Zooropa/COBL showing up again. Perfect transition.

:up:

i did not get slapped. i'm charming :)

i said, 'you probably hear that ALL the time' and she laughed.

Did you get her number? More importantly, did you find out if she was a U2 fan? :wink:

:lol: nice one lovelies :)

357hl7c.jpg

:lol: :love:

:up:

i actually love the Miss Sarajevo - Zooropa - COBL - Vertigo
myself

hell yes :yes:

LOL

neil_mccormick: Storming Vertigo ... Then its Go Crazy with the crews faces nodding on big screen. Larry's just noticed the switch

The crew played a prank on the band!

neil_mccormick Storming Vertigo ... Then its Go Crazy with the crews faces nodding on big screen. Larry's just noticed the switch #U2360

:lol:

The crew played a prank on the band!

neil_mccormick Storming Vertigo ... Then its Go Crazy with the crews faces nodding on big screen. Larry's just noticed the switch #U2360

:lol:

awesome!

wonder if the reaction was similar to when he saw that guy rush the stage in jersey

30 July, 2011, Moncton NB Final show
Tonight’s Setlist:

Intro - Space Oddity
1. Even Better Than The Real Thing
2. The Fly
3. Mysterious Ways
4. Until The End Of The World
5. I Will Follow
6. Get On Your Boots
7. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For / Springhill Mining Disaster (Snippet)
8. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
9. Beautiful Day / Space Oddity (Snippet)
10. Elevation
11. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Zooropa
14. City of Blinding Lights
15. Vertigo
16. I’ll Go Crazy if I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)

Larry points the crew's prank out to Adam. Bono & Edge never even look up. Much hilarity on the mixing desk #u2360 Discotheque :lol:

Man, I hope the remix of Crazy Tonight shows up on the next tour.

...Maybe they'll mix things up and play Discotheque with a CT snippet tacked onto the end. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom