Miami set list party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hopefully UV will show up at least one or two more times before this tour is over.

*leans sideway's*

Great pic!!
What's for dinner Lila? I'm hungry. :wave:

Chicken with onions/garlic and rice

Hubby grabbed me some McDs as a treat. :love:
I hope Lila's dinner is super yummy. :D

It was :drool:

media

Hopefully UV will show up at least one or two more times before this tour is over.

Which is why I am glad I have Montreal 2. I love both, but I want to see UV one more time. I don't know if they will play it again once this tour ends.

1) Even Better Than The Real Thing
2) The Fly
3) Mysterious Ways
4) Until The End Of The World
5) I will Follow
6) Get on Your Boots
7) I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
8) North Star * North American debut
9) Beautiful Day
10) Elevation
11) Pride (In the Name of Love)
12) Miss Sarajevo
13) Zooropa
14) City of Blinding Lights
15) Vertigo
16) Crazy Remix
17) Sunday Bloody Sunday
18) Scarlet
19) Walk On
20) One
21) Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow/Where the Streets Have No Name
22) Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me (Paging DRay9911)
23) With Or Without You
24) Moment of Surrender

Still lacking snippet info.

They´re 1 song short from surpass the Vertigo Tour on number of played songs!!
60 vs. 60

:hmm:
If they play something from Pop, it'll also be one of the few post-Lovetown tours on which they've played something from every album in their discography. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

They´re 1 song short from surpass the Vertigo Tour on number of played songs!!
60 vs. 60

:hmm:

I honestly think stats like this are a bit harder to quantify than it seems, given some of the stuff that sneaks into inclusion and inflates the count a bit. For instance, on 360 there was Yiğidim Aslanım Burda Yatıyor, done in Turkey by a guest with the band barely participating, while on Vertigo, Ol' Man River gets listed as being played once when it was really just a glorified snippet done with Eddie Vedder (all of its other appearances do not graduate beyond snippet status). There are other awkward cases too. Depending upon what you want to include or exclude, you could say that 360 is already ahead of Vertigo, or that it has a longer way to go. In a few cases, what gets included as a snippet or as a full song in the U2gigs count comes down to interpretation.

My sister and I had all these road trip plans for Nashville when they
they announced the date. :hyper:
Alas, neither of us thought we would be out of work this long.
Damn economy. :madwife:

Yeah I hear ya. It's been all we can do to get through each month. Going to MI on Sunday took serious budgeting. And Pittsburgh will be just as tight. I wish we'd just win the lottery or something so I can go to a ton of shows. :lol:

If they play something from Pop, it'll also be one of the few post-Lovetown tours on which they've played something from every album in their discography. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

In fact, the Vertigo Tour is the ONLY post-Lovetown tour on which the band played songs from every album then in their discography.

(ZooTV, Popmart, and Elevation all had no October.)

Show was great! Sorry to those that waited on my ustream. No coverage at all on the field. Hell, there's limited coverage at the parking lot!
People were getting testy in the inner circle. Some peeps started kicking all the garbage in our direction asking it to pass it forward. Not just ANY peeps, the U2 Recycle Team that arrived in the circle at 8:30! WTF, man. Why are they allowed in so late? Cause they pick up trash and then they kick it at you?
Other rudeness abound, but plenty of nice people too. :)

Back
Top Bottom