July 3rd 2010 Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:down:
My bus from Buffalo will be dropping me off around there on Friday. Bastards.

If you're coming in by bus, you'll likely be at the bus station at Dundas & Bay - fairly close to where the mess happened, but it will be cleaned up long before Friday, especially given Canada Day is Thursday. Besides, the assholes who did the destruction - or the vast majority of it - travel to cities to do this, then leave like the cowards they are :madwife: You'll be safe, believe me :hug: As I said, last weekend was NOT my city, not the Toronto I love - and not the Toronto you'll be seeing when you come in :hug:

yeah I know I will be fine, I just don't want to see boarded up store windows. Oh well and yes, they destroy every city where a G8 or G20 summit is held. Thanks a lot assholes.

With luck a lot of them won't be - I know the cleanup was starting today, and I imagine a lot of those places will want to get things fixed as soon as possible :hug:

Yeah, you'll be fine - I live downtown and a lot of the boards have been removed and like Drea said, most of the damage was confined to Queen and Yonge, and really wasn't that extensive :yes:

I'm arriving Thursday morning. Are there any cool Canada Day activities worth checking out?

Its gonna be totally depressing Saturday night when there is no show to go to. :grouphug:

I forgot about that, we might do that :hyper: I know its at The Hideout, but what time? I can't find the original post.

Both my pals in Toronto are going to the Cyndi Lauper concert as part of Pride on Saturday evening so I'll probably go along and not make dinner, but I expect to still check out the Elevation show with one of them afterwards. Leave tomorrow night for Toronto, looking forward to the break! :wave:

don't think i can stay for the whole show at the hideout.. I have a flight out to chicago the next day so I have to get up early.. I may not be able to make the show might just come for dinner.. It's up in the air right now.

Last time I was in Toronto I had a 6.30am flight to Boston, was out until about 2.30/3am and got to bed about 3.30am and had less than 2 hours sleep and then had to leave for airport. I nearly missed my flight. :yikes::reject::lmao:

Last time I was in Toronto I had a 6.30am flight to Boston, was out until about 2.30/3am and got to bed about 3.30am and had less than 2 hours sleep and then had to leave for airport. I nearly missed my flight. :yikes::reject::lmao:

You were soooooo tired. :lol:

My flight would have been out of Boston to Toronto at 7 am on Friday. :sad:

I will sleep on the train. I have a long Sunday of traveling. :grumpy: I will not be back in Atlanta until 8:30pm, then I am suppose to head over to a 4th of July party after I land. Thank goodness I have that following Monday off! :yawn:

Yes, thankfully Monday is a day off, I don't leave on the bus until 9:30 Sunday evening, but I will be on that bus allllll night (as I will tonight!)... :yawn:

My flight on Friday leaves at 6 in the morning this Friday. I won't be getting any sleep the night before either. I haven't even started packing yet. I have to pack for both Toronto and Chicago.:crazy:

My flight on Friday leaves at 6 in the morning this Friday. I won't be getting any sleep the night before either. I haven't even started packing yet. I have to pack for both Toronto and Chicago.:crazy:

you are going to both TO and Chitown too? So am I. I leave from TO for Chicago on Sunday, the 4th and leaving for home from there on the 8th..

don't feel bad, I just packed tonite for both and I am leaving tomorrow, 7/1 in the am. :reject: I actually packed for myself and my son..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom