July 11th 2011 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. :) Good times. I'll see you all under The CLAW.

Oh, and there's a Timmies right around the corner from the stadium. Perfect for GA line refreshments. :heart:

And if I remember correctly, there's a Starbucks and a Second Cup right down the street from the Rogers Centre. I remember liking Second Cup. :up:

Ah, the Timmies kitty-corner from the GA line. I would HATE to be working there that day.

:lol:

There's a Pizza Pizza too. Toronto is HIGHLY convenient for a GA line... not like in the middle of nowhere as it is in Chicago - ugh.

I could definitely survive on that. Though coffee would require multiple bathroom breaks, one can't hurt. :hmm: Is there a place to get regular drinks nearby or a supermarket or so?

I could definitely survive on that. Though coffee would require multiple bathroom breaks, one can't hurt. :hmm: Is there a place to get regular drinks nearby or a supermarket or so?

Yeah there was a kinda grocery store very close. Closer than the Timmie's or pizza. I think. :wink::lol:

I can't wait for the hotel and its pool/jacuzzi/sauna. :love:

:reject::lol:

:applaud:This should make for an interesting campout!:wink:

Girl, you should've seen the last one. We pub-hopped for a while, then wandered downtown (unsucessfully)looking for the harbourfront, found a playground instead and took pictures on the slide and ran through the sprinklers. We returned to the line around 2am or so and passed out on an inflatable raft. It's not a true GA experience without shenanigans. :wink:

Cannot wait.

10619_274120195071_650415071_8927015_7139819_n.jpg

:drool::love:

:fist:

It's packed and ready to go, woman!

It is total GA perfection. A few pubs around the corner, too.
:cute: *pets* Aww, this is gonna be fun!!!

Pubs? :drunk: That'll be an amusing campout!
It's literally in downtown Toronto. There is everything you could possibly need within a block or two... for real. :up:

Ooooh that is super neat! :hmm: Is there a place like a wal-mart or something nearby too? Where I could be buying an inflatable air matress?

Girl, you should've seen the last one. We pub-hopped for a while, then wandered downtown (unsucessfully)looking for the harbourfront, found a playground instead and took pictures on the slide and ran through the sprinklers. We returned to the line around 2am or so and passed out on an inflatable raft. It's not a true GA experience without shenanigans. :wink:

YAY!!!!! I hope this one is just as awesome!:love: Was someone holding your spot, or is that when you joined the line?

:cute: *pets* Aww, this is gonna be fun!!!

Pubs? :drunk: That'll be an amusing campout!

Ooooh that is super neat! :hmm: Is there a place like a wal-mart or something nearby too? Where I could be buying an inflatable air matress?

No Walmarts in downtown Toronto (thank god). Air mattresses and things like that you won't find downtown, but any kind of food, drink or small items you may need you will. Basically, if you can buy it in a drugstore consistently, you will get it in Toronto. You MIGHT find an air mattress, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom