Europe leg. What would YOU change?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So your "logic" has no consistency? :up:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

No, as I said before it is not the instruments the songs are played on what influence them, BUT the instruments that are used during COMPOSING often determinate how the songs are like. For example, even when you play E-co on an acoustic guitar, it will never sound like a campfire song. But when you arrange a song like Cedarwood in full electric way like it is on the album, it still cannot deny its origins and arrangement that fits for the song best.

No, as I said before it is not the instruments the songs are played on what influence them, BUT the instruments that are used during COMPOSING often determinate how the songs are like. For example, even when you play E-co on an acoustic guitar, it will never sound like a campfire song. But when you arrange a song like Cedarwood in full electric way like it is on the album, it still cannot deny its origins and arrangement that fits for the song best.

You get F in music theory today.

not a theory. reality.

Fail

You're whole stance on the song is based on some alleged interview. So if you hadn't heard that interview you wouldn't have this opinion.

Reality is the album version has nothing you can point to that fits the definition of a folk(or campfire song). This is why you failed music class today, you do not assign a definition to a song based on the backstory, you base it on the actual studio version.

It was about a great Invisible cover by that Australian chick, then it turned into campfire songs for whatever reason :) You´re free to talk about anything else :) So...

It was about a great Invisible cover by that Australian chick, then it turned into campfire songs for whatever reason :) You´re free to talk about anything else :) So...

Actually no, it wasn't even about that. Read the title again.

Can i just say i am really lookong forward to seeing my first gig of the tour in about two weeks. That is all that matters.
I do hope they debut Reach somewhere on this leg.

Can i just say i am really lookong forward to seeing my first gig of the tour in about two weeks. That is all that matters.
I do hope they debut Reach somewhere on this leg.

Good luck! Edge says he wants Reach to show up soon, so hope it's at your show!

Also, hopefully OSC debuts this leg.

Back
Top Bottom