Dec. 19, Rose Garden in Portland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miringeltje said:

:love:

Updated:

Sign Count
Hallucination 2300
Miroslava 460
Bratty_cat 250
Hotpepper 100
Carek 200
Miringeltje 100
Total 3410

Last edited:
Chizip said:
New Total -100

Ok Chip... go away and pout elsewhere that you were not chosen to be up on stage for WOWY... I know you REALLY wanted to wear the conductors hat...

:madwife:

Miroslava said:

Ok Chip... go away and pout elsewhere that you were not chosen to be up on stage for WOWY... I know you REALLY wanted to wear the conductors hat...

Jealousy rears it's ugly head again :tsk:

:wink:

Miri :bow:

Updated:

Sign Count
Hallucination 2300
Miroslava 480
Bratty_cat 250
Hotpepper 200
Carek 200
Miringeltje 400
Total 3830

Last edited:
Miringeltje said:
slapping them down :wink:

:lol:

Ok, and not that I want you to stop, but I assume you spoke with Alli as to how many she can actually carry... I know she's doing one show before Portland and Alli is a tiny little thing... not sure how much paper (and the other "stuff", you know, the white powdery stuff that you're hiding in there) she can carry :hmm:

Miroslava said:

:lol:

Ok, and not that I want you to stop, but I assume you spoke with Alli as to how many she can actually carry... I know she's doing one show before Portland and Alli is a tiny little thing... not sure how much paper (and the other "stuff", you know, the white powdery stuff that you're hiding in there) she can carry :hmm:

Uhm..............

No, I didn't ask her how many she can take with her.
Will do that right now.

Anything that she can't carry or take with her, could perhaps be given to somebody else or send by mail (if Catlady's offer still stands).

500 shouldn't be a problem though right?

Try carrying a box of 5000!

Miringeltje said:

Uhm..............

No, I didn't ask her how many she can take with her.
Will do that right now.

Anything that she can't carry or take with her, could perhaps be given to somebody else or send by mail (if Catlady's offer still stands).

500 shouldn't be a problem though right?

Try carrying a box of 5000!

absolutely! Just PM me if you need my help!!

Miri and Catladay, the two of you are :drool: :drool: :love:

Miri, I will PM you my hotel info just in case. :up:

I would think 500 should not be a problem for Alli... :D

Updated:

Sign Count
Hallucination 2300
Miroslava 480
Bratty_cat 250
Hotpepper 200
Carek 200
Miringeltje 700
Total 4130

Last edited:
I'll stop spamming this thread now.
I have an hour and a half left before I head out to work.
I'll let you know how many copies I've made by then.

Yes, Miroslava please PM your hotel info.
Catlady, I'll PM you if it's needed.

Miringeltje said:
I'll stop spamming this thread now.
I have an hour and a half left before I head out to work.
I'll let you know how many copies I've made by then.

Yes, Miroslava please PM your hotel info.
Catlady, I'll PM you if it's needed.

You can spam all you want :sexywink:

Looking up my hotel info and sending in a bit.

:kiss:

martha said:
Chizip in Bono's hat :drool:

I was really hoping for a chance to hear Fast Cars in Portland, but it doesn't seem likely. :sad: :sad:

I wonder if he would mind the sweat... :hmm: it's reaaaaaaaaaally sweaty :drool:

Updated:

Sign Count
Hallucination - 3502
Miroslava - 480
Bratty_cat - 250
Hotpepper - 200
Carek - 200
Miringeltje - 700

Total - 5332

O.k. that's all I can make. My concern now is how I'm gonna pack them and how I'm gonna get around Portland to the meet up spot, wherever that may be, with 3502 signs with me.:scratch: I don't want to bring a suitcase to the show:laugh: We are seriously gonna need a plan of attack.

Oh and the reason I have 3502 is because I included the original two that I printed off the computer. Every sign counts:wink: :lol:

CRAZYNESS!!!

:hyper:

And hmmm... so when will you be in Portland? Cause I get there Saturday and my room is not that far. I could probably take a good 500 off your hands at least. I still havent heard from some people, but for example out of my allotment, I already have 240 saved up for Sukha. I am leaving those in the front desk of my hotel and she's picking them up Monday before going into the venue...

Ok everyone that's willing to help, time to email me with your contact info and when you are available to meet/get signs!!

Martha and Carek I have your numbers and I am not afraid to use them :wink: I just need to know when you'd be willing to take over your allotment of signs (or in your case Carek, if you think you need a few more to supplement what you already have) :D And also, if it is ok to share your number with the other people doing signs.

Last edited:
Carek1230 said:
I have been a busy girl today! I have 300 signs already packed in my suitcase right now! :wink:

Guess you don't need anymore then! :hyper:

Alright people with seats, come out come out whereeeeeeever you are!!

Erm...

I mean...

:flirt:

Sign Count
Hallucination - 3502
Miroslava - 480
Bratty_cat - 250
Hotpepper - 200
Carek - 300
Miringeltje - 800+

Total - 5532

GA
*Distributing signs in GA

Allidreamsoutloud
Bratty_Cat*
Calluna
Corianderstem
I Move in Mysterious Ways
Miroslava*
Romi
StarsforU2 and U2bonogirl
U2fanaticforever

Seats
6620ross (Section 105)
Carek (Section 223) - Has signs
Fah (Section 308)
Hallucination (Section 229)
Hotpepper (Section 229) - Has signs
Martha (Section 221)
Sukha (Section 103) - Arrangements for delivery of signs made

Proposed
in6cfb.jpg

Though ideally, we will also ensure that the sections nearest the stage are completely covered. :up:

Last edited:
Oh never under-estimate me! This is just MY contribution (errrr I mean ala my employer hehe) My sister and I may just make a stop at a nearby Kinkos or her office! I will have Blue Crack access from my sister's PC....Tomorrow I will be on travel from 10am PST till I arrive in Portland that night. :wink:

Carek1230 said:
Oh never under-estimate me! This is just MY contribution (errrr I mean ala my employer hehe) My sister and I may just make a stop at a nearby Kinkos or her office! I will have Blue Crack access from my sister's PC....Tomorrow I will be on travel from 10am PST till I arrive in Portland that night. :wink:

My kind of woman! :love:

If now, hallucination will need help anyway taking some signs off his hands! :wink:

Is it ok if I share your number with the people that have emailed me? I will PM you the list tomorrow :up:

And safe travels :hug:

I just realized that in theory, we have signs for roughly 1/4 of the audience. And lets say worst case scenario, only HALF of those signs get raised at the right time, were still talking 2500ish! :love:

Last edited:
Hmm . . . seems I have an extra GA . . . anyone need a GA who does not necessarily want to get in the ellipse? I really want to get my Aussie friend in, and would like the extra chance at getting in -- but I don't want to blow another fan's opportunity to see the show by hanging on to an extra ticket, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom