Bono voice highligt 360 campign!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a great version of Miss Sarajevo, one of the best I've heard this tour. In general, Bono has been excellent on this song, but I wish it wouldn't be in the setlist every single show, takes away a bit of the magic. Also I feel he's holding back a bit compared to the Vertigo version, but his vocals are still amazing.

I feel he's more being Bono now while he tried to channel Pavarotti more during the Vertigo tour. Maybe he discovered that he really isn't Pavarotti after all - though some say he's starting to look a bit like him now an and then :wink:

If the above 2 videos don't show that the people who claim Bono's voice is entirely different than it was when he was younger have no idea what they are talking about, I don't know what does!

It is more than clear this is the same guy who sang the JT versions of these songs.

If the above 2 videos don't show that the people who claim Bono's voice is entirely different than it was when he was younger have no idea what they are talking about, I don't know what does!

It is more than clear this is the same guy who sang the JT versions of these songs.

11506910.jpg

When in Rome... :up:

When in Rome?

When have I ever posted a stupid picture like that instead of discussing something?

I thought this place was for discussion and not for postings of cartoon characters or whatever the hell that is by immature people.

Seriously, you're only double my age probably and you do this?

You have a real problem here.

Anyone who disagrees with you doesn't know what they are talking about and is subject to sarcastic insinuations that they are an idiot.

You think you are the final word on everything, and you're not.

Ah can it, seriously. It was a light hearted joke. Youtube "Annoying Orange"

And stop taking your own self-importance around here so seriously. :wave:

I don't think I'm important around here in any way.

I haven't been around for a decade or more or posted multiple thousands of times.

Trust me, I don't take an internet forum that seriously.

Very good.

But I always hold the sarcastic insinuations that one who is mistaken is an idiot.
:heart:

But really, you're right, I should can it.

No need for a stupid argument.

We've both been around here long enough to see those go nowhere.

Yes, you do.

You will be, most likely more than I.

Yes, you do.

:)

:lol::lol::lol:

Really, I don't.

Nothing that happens here affects my life, my mood, etc one iota!

But thanks for the long distance, on screen diagnosis:up:

I don't know where you get the idea that I think I'm so important around here.:huh:

But to each his own, really:wave:

I can make a pretty good on screen diagnosis that you are not a bad guy.

The wide awakes were incredible, but he sings the entire song brilliantly...the verses, everything...that improv right before the last wide awakes is :drool:
this might be one of my favorite all time performances of Bad...Bono sounds unreal...the whole band does really

Best Miss Sarajevo so far on this tour:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKEweRzlRxA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaQIc1gIHDc&feature=player_embedded#!
unreal....the falsetto at the end of One these days is so effortless....fucking hell, B man is singing so well :drool:

Those are very good as well, but the most recent one from Rome has that extra sense of power in the falsetto (at least I think it does) that you rarely hear from Bono post-ZooTV. :love:

Back
Top Bottom