Bono in Claremont, CA last night...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't see the pictures. Can anyone make these pics available for us all to see?

Thanks. :wink:

Re: Claremont

wojtekg said:
Hi u2jesusgirl,

thanks very much for Your pictures, I 'm sending you below my pictures, all pictures ( Bono&me) was taken by me girlfriend after Bono speech - when he was leaving, before his speech I got only two good pictures ( Bono signing fans ) because there was problem with my camera.

Oh you got him signing for the young girl I met there and her mom!! I told her he would stop for her!! Also Zey is in the pic along with Joanie waiting there to have him sign a picture. I think he stopped then and went in and she didn't get it signed.

I can't see any of your other pix but the one. They didn't post. Can you retry wojtekg? Thanks so much. Also, you can PM me and send them that way too if you want.

I am still searching for a picture of me by Bono. So far there is just the one that Bret took of Brian holding the floral gift bag I gave Bono to give to Ali from me (but I am not in it), and maybe one of the back of the head. lol!!!

Re: pictures from Claremont

wojtekg said:
Hi bret6262,

Can You be so kind and send me Your pictures from Claremont, I was there too, I'm on some of Your pictures ( man in red emporio armani blouse ), I will wait for your reply and than I will send You my e-mail, I enclose one of my best picture from this moment.

You and Bret must have been the only ones back there after the speech. We couldn't get out on time. We were too late...Great picture of you and Bono!!!!

wojtekg said:

Your pix are showing now!!!!

usa2.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG, you got me in a picture!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOO happy!!
That is me infront of Bono. The blond on the left next to the girl with the sunglasses on her head.

OMG wojtekg, you made my day!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi u2jesusgirl - I'm happy I could make your day, so now all pictures You can see ?, there is no problem with seeing pictures ?
If You can send me your bigger size pictures you took in Claremont -specially those where I'm with Bono - I will be so happy,mail is : u2poland@gmail.com

wojtekg said:
Hi u2jesusgirl - I'm happy I could make your day, so now all pictures You can see ?, there is no problem with seeing pictures ?
If You can send me your bigger size pictures you took in Claremont -specially those where I'm with Bono - I will be so happy,mail is : u2poland@gmail.com

It's great you want to share your pics with us, but the problem with uploading the pics the way you have been, is that non-premium members, like Jamila and myself, are unable to download them! :shrug:

Thanks for posting the pic Dion! :hug:

wojtekg said:

Sure, they are coming from my yahoo email. I found a few more too. You are kind of cut off, but still it is you in the picture. ENJOY!!
Dion

Back
Top Bottom