Arena OR Stadiums. ..???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Regarding the release, they don't see it as a debacle ;) I think they're actually quite happy with the outcome and couldn't care less about the complaints.

Good one! :wink:

Right, that's why Bono apologized. But, despite the backlash, U2 have proven that it doesn't really matter in the end. The tour has been a commercial and critical success and that's where the money is made. Selling units is great, but U2 are beyond that.

For what it's worth, I talked to several scalpers in Toronto before the show and they all told me they were taking a bath on those concerts. In fact a couple used the same phrase and said they "couldn't give them away."

I'm sure it was exaggerated scalper talk. But with the doom and gloom I heard, I wouldn't be shocked it scalpers back off a bit on the next leg.

I went AC/DC in Wembley for my bday in July & my m8s brought 4 GA tickets at F.V out side Wembley.

For the few U2 shows ive done this leg & my m8s
Holland
London
Glasgow
Dublin

I got fake E TICKETS Holland 2 x we was gutted i brought them online i had a full refund very next day there was people there from Argentina with fakes as well....!!!!!!

The other 3 shows we all got tickets from Viagogo paid under FV for Glasgow & Dublin €20 over FV

Ive not seen any touts at these shows there was 1 or 2 looking to buy at London BUT in Dublin #1 there was LOADS buying & Selling

I went AC/DC in Wembley for my bday in July & my m8s brought 4 GA tickets at F.V out side Wembley.

For the few U2 shows ive done this leg & my m8s
Holland
London
Glasgow
Dublin

I got fake E TICKETS Holland 2 x we was gutted i brought them online i had a full refund very next day there was people there from Argentina with fakes as well....!!!!!!

The other 3 shows we all got tickets from Viagogo paid under FV for Glasgow & Dublin €20 over FV

I've not seen any touts at these shows there was 1 or 2 looking to buy at London BUT in Dublin #1 there was LOADS buying & Selling

Where did you buy the fakes ? Secondary ticket markets are not to be trusted. The demand in the Netherlands is far too big for U2. There's no way you'll get tickets for face value or real tickets in general for a show, unless you order via Ticketmaster. I would have loved to help you out with finding proper tickets, as I don't want anyone having a bad time in my country. We aren't that bad. The touts are just assholes, but you have them everywhere.

We didn't have tickets for ams 3 and 4, but got them in a official ticket drop from ticketmaster. Much safer.

I brought 2 E TICKETS online from a company got to front of q in Holland then the tickets would not scan i rang the company they paid me my ££££ back in full next working day

My mate paid under FV for Glasgow ticket worked fine he had front block ticket as well

Then we got a Dublin ticket 4 days before the 1st night only €20 over FV i had to pay P&P tho

Ive just PM you check ya inbox

Last edited:
Good one! :wink:

Right, that's why Bono apologized. But, despite the backlash, U2 have proven that it doesn't really matter in the end. The tour has been a commercial and critical success and that's where the money is made. Selling units is great, but U2 are beyond that.
You call that an apology? :lol: They were doing the fan question thing anyways and just had to pick up on one of those pissed off messages. But that wasn't an apology. It was more a "seriously??" ;) And Edge has said recently that they thought the Apple launch worked quite well in the sense that it brought a younger audience into the shows. I don't think they're gonna do the exact same thing again but for the simple reason that they never do the same thing twice. They'll look for something new. But it might very well be related to Apple.

Back
Top Bottom