Mlb 2023

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went out of my way not to watch. I knew Texas would beat Arizona. Philly let Arizona off the hook, and I'll never get over it in my life. This was the year for this core, and they blew it. Looking forward to getting knocked out by Atlanta in the divisional round for the next five years.

I went out of my way not to watch. I knew Texas would beat Arizona. Philly let Arizona off the hook, and I'll never get over it in my life. This was the year for this core, and they blew it. Looking forward to getting knocked out by Atlanta in the divisional round for the next five years.

If any team gets enough pitching, then anything is possible.

When the BoSox beat the Yankees in the 2004 ALCS, I couldn't watch the World Series.

Not a fan of the Counsell hire. Have never been real impressed by him. If nothing else, though, this hopefully suggests that Hoyer is willing to make big moves this offseason. I think they've got a real shot at signing Ohtani.

Weird you haven't changed your profile pic to a black square again.

Seems like they need to change the rules (make some rules) on deferred money.
Deferring $680M out of $700M seems to be gaming the system quite a bit.
Maybe it handcuffs the Doyers in the late 2030's but gives them a ridiculous advantage in the here and now.

He's going to get 68 million from them after his contract is up.

And Bobby Bonilla will be getting 1 million that year, too.

bruh

GG33hSqagAAGXbU

they made the pants see through lol

Unbelievably sad, they both passed away from cancer. F cancer

The Wakefields married in 2002- they are survived by their son, Trevor, and daughter, Brianna.GettyImages-537733230.jpg

Last edited:
Those poor kids, losing both parents within months of one another.
Such a sad story. 2 great people from all accounts.
It's incredibly sad. When Tim's book came out I went to his book signing at the Prudential Mall at the Barnes and Noble that used to be there.

He was exactly the guy that you would expect, so nice and such a gentleman. He made the effort to look everyone in the eyes and smile and thank them for coming. I remember his wedding ring, it had the most beautiful diamond and I couldn't stop staring at it. I wanted to compliment him on it but I didn't want to seem weird or inappropriate.

After he signed my book I walked down to Dunkin Donuts, I sat there for a while just thinking about what a great guy he was. Suddenly he came walking down, people started saying hi Tim and saying nice things to him. He waved and smiled and thanked them.

It brings tears to my eyes just typing it out now. I didn't know then that I would lose my Mom to cancer and that it would happen to Tim and his wife.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom