U2 360° Tour Summer 2011 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks GH :wave: I'll be putting a few Larry pics up, but as usual he was the elusive one. :wink:

For now, from Moncton. Bye Larry :wave: :sad:

MONCTON7-30-2011cpenyak6.jpg

:wave:

:kiss:

^See Adam right in front of you! :faint:

I knew you were going to like those. Because of our spot in the pit, ( :wink:and Adam being my daughter's fave) there will be a few more. ;)

Wow those are really sharp! Whose the photographer? :applaud:

My kid :D (with one of her bigger (illegal :shifty: ) cameras. Moncton was rainy and there 10 zillion people all going in one line and security did not care.)

I knew you were going to like those. Because of our spot in the pit, ( :wink:and Adam being my daughter's fave) there will be a few more. ;)

My kid :D (with one of her bigger (illegal :shifty: ) cameras. Moncton was rainy and there 10 zillion people all going in one line and security did not care.)

:shame:

I managed to do the same :whistle:

See, these are as good, if not better than mine. And I was in GA :sad:

Thank you for sharing :hug:

Bless you and your daughter, bonocomet! Y'all had good spots and have good taste!

Were you in the 100s section for Anaheim 1? Cos in those pics, you look like you're just above the pit! Nice view!

Bless you and your daughter, bonocomet! Y'all had good spots and have good taste!

Were you in the 100s section for Anaheim 1? Cos in those pics, you look like you're just above the pit! Nice view!

Nope we were at the very back behind all of GA not just the pit, you can see that better on the ones where she didn't use zoom. (like above)

And yes you will like when she sends me more of her Moncton pics, :sexywink: quite Adam-centric.

Anaheim16-17-2011cpenyak66.jpg

Anaheim16-17-2011cpenyak67.jpg

Anaheim16-17-2011cpenyak68.jpg

Anaheim16-17-2011cpenyak69.jpg

I think that's it from Anaheim1 :wave:

I'm going to work on my own pics from the last few shows now for sure if I can stay awake long enough! :fist:

Well damn, I was wrong. :( After going back and checking, it was actually the Pittsburgh show that I got a few more of Larry as he stopped by me on the catwalk. It seems the only other one of that moment from NY is this one, once he'd already passed by.

NY7-20-2011cpenyak35.jpg

I sort of made it a point this time to resist lifting the camera up when the guys stopped right in front of me, and it was worth it 10 times over. Once that eye contact was made, they tended to stop right there and actually stay a while and smile back at you and really seem to enjoy that. Much more than a faceless camera looking back at them I think. :cute:

I think great minds think alike! :sexywink: which is why I have NONE of him on approach or even after (stunned still?)
I soaked up every bit of him being in front of me this time! I couldn't get over that he was so close that I could hear his hands hit the djembe skin just milliseconds before it was over the speakers! LOL

THANK YOU for looking and posting this! Can'twait to see more- the Moncton one is awesome!!!! :applaud:

:combust: in the morning! OWOWOWOW!!! You gals caught Adam drinking water!!! (whcih, you know, is a rare glimpse of him on stage when he's not rockin' out)

And this pic right here should be in the official calendar or something. Paul McG would pay good money for this one!

And all the physical hotness aside, a lot of the pics are really artistic: like how the light streams in on them, or the one where Adam is in silouette (almost).

And, Adam was totally flirting with you girls all night long!!!:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom