Teen Pleban Party: Who is this Adam person and why is he so tan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's hard to be a U2 fan (and a girl) (and a teenager) and not be a Bono girl. I tried to resist, in the beginning. Then his voice got me. And then I watched Rattle & Hum. And then I was gone. He has gorgeous arms...*powers of speech unravel*

Aww Blue, you can have Bono first :lol:

I like the boyfriend analogy...simply because I'd like that :evil:

Also, Bono is mine...all y'all scrap over the others!

Jk, I'll share a little, as long as I can play with the others every so often :sexywink:

It's hard to be a U2 fan (and a girl) (and a teenager) and not be a Bono girl. I tried to resist, in the beginning. Then his voice got me. And then I watched Rattle & Hum. And then I was gone. He has gorgeous arms...*powers of speech unravel*

Aww Blue, you can have Bono first :lol:

The first thing I ever saw of U2 (that I remember, because I knew stuff like WOWY and One and MW when I was little) was R&H. It just hooked me. And I was just a Bonogirl for like, the first 2 years I liked them. And then Edge kinda pulled me over to the dark side. :shifty: So now I'm a Bedge girl. :D

And yeah, I was gonna suggest that Blue can get Bono first. :wink:

U215_500292021-600x400.jpg

Ok, I just need to share this here. Edge just looks so taken aback and almost shocked at Bono's wide open mouth screaming at him. :lol:

:shifty: Carry on.

The first thing I ever saw of U2 (that I remember, because I knew stuff like WOWY and One and MW when I was little) was R&H. It just hooked me. And I was just a Bonogirl for like, the first 2 years I liked them. And then Edge kinda pulled me over to the dark side. :shifty: So now I'm a Bedge girl. :D

And yeah, I was gonna suggest that Blue can get Bono first. :wink:

Rattle & Hum kind of killed me just being a Larrygirl. That failed instantly. Bono is just....so damn sexy in that movie.

I would say I didn't have a thing for Edge, but not entirely true...but really, he's just cute to me. His eyes are pretty, too.

Attraction factors...

I've obviously hung around too many Edgegirls, though. I'm not totally immune. Unfortunately :lol:

You definitely won't get any better with me around. :lol: :wink:

So many things are attractive about Bono and Edge. :cute: My friend made me make a list of "why I thought Edge/Bono was sexy" one time because she just doesn't get it. Don't know what's up with her perception of attractiveness. :giggle:

You definitely won't get any better with me around. :lol: :wink:

So many things are attractive about Bono and Edge. :cute: My friend made me make a list of "why I thought Edge/Bono was sexy" one time because she just doesn't get it. Don't know what's up with her perception of attractiveness. :giggle:

Oh damn XD

That sounds like fun...:shifty: I don't think I'd be able to type by the end of the list though.

Say I was making a list for Larry.

Why Larry Mullen Jr is attractive:

1. he just is
2. details
3. more details

...*excuse me, the writer has lost powers of speech*

Back
Top Bottom