PLEBA Misc News, Stories and Articles #10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What, like dye it? No. His face is the most aged part of him. He's had white hair since Vertigo and didn't look old then; he's just actually aging. That hair, done with maximum sass, and his recent weight loss, are what's actually keeping him sexy.

What, like dye it? No. His face is the most aged part of him. He's had white hair since Vertigo and didn't look old then; he's just actually aging. That hair, done with maximum sass, and his recent weight loss, are what's actually keeping him sexy.

The boy obviously slept in and didnt have time to properly gel his hair for, as you said, maximum sass. :sexywink:

Once it's done regularly, coupled with the tour, he'll be sexy as hell all over again. Anyone doubting so should go scroll through all of the Clayton castle. There are pics of his "shirtless-in-the-rain" stunt that turned pretty much the entire female fandom into Adam girls for the day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

dissagree. At least not in the key that edge sang it now.. Seemed way to low for him.
I think his voice kan be really really good. But during this performance I didn't like it so much.
The loop box on the other side .. I hope he takes that with him during the tour. Seems to me that it makes it possible to play some hidden gens or rework some stuff they played too much.

Same for me. Its a nice collection of webisodes. Watched them all except for Patti Smith and Perry from Jane's Addiction. But will do that later.

Back
Top Bottom