PGP: You Can Play On Our Rooftops Anytime, U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Has this been posted yet? If it has, my apologies. I found this game on another fansite. You get 20 seconds to identify U2 song titles.

50 U2 Songs | hugequiz

I've realized I need to brush up on my NLOTH song titles.:reject:

29/50 my first time. I got stuck with a TON of boy/war/october crap. I never listen to those albums. :doh:

Party girl is one of my favourites, not per se because its musically or lyrically brilliant.
It just ensues for hilarious situations, dance outs, flub ups, etc, or special occasions.

Hi Rhi! Haven't seen you in a while.
:wave: I've been so busy with work. It hasn't left me with much time to do anything else but...work. Which is a good thing...not complaining... need to make a bit of down time and to do some fun stuff.

29/50 my first time. I got stuck with a TON of boy/war/october crap. I never listen to those albums. :doh:
I got a 37/50 my first time. I steadily went downhill after that! :lol: A lot of the early intros a very similar. That beautiful shimmering guitar sound is used on so many of the early songs.

The best intros are the live tracks! Like--how can you distinguish a song by just the crowds' applause? By the time I figure it out and start typing my 20 seconds are up.

I pride myself on recognizing live tracks by the sound of the applause, or warm-up notes (All Along the Watchtower, for instance). Not just U2, either. It's kind of scary.

I pride myself on recognizing live tracks by the sound of the applause, or warm-up notes (All Along the Watchtower, for instance). Not just U2, either. It's kind of scary.

:hi5:

I'm banned from joining music quizzes at my uni because I recognize most songs within a second. Just the way my memory works I guess!

:lol: Shit this was unfair, I got MLK and couldn't guess it in time cause you don't actually hear anything the first 15 seconds! Now I missed one.

46/50 :angry: I got 1 wrong because I misspelled it. The rest I didn't recognize so fast. My english sucks..:down:

Oh , I bought 2 bagels for myself yesterday. It was supposed to be for breakfast the next day.
So I kept it on the counter. My brother ate it all tonight. No bagels for me :giggle:
The joy that is family

I'm actually getting better at that quiz. I bookmarked it and am going to make myself get a 50/50 lmao.

That said, I saw this on tumblr just now. AND MY MIND WENT INTO A VERY BAD PLACE. :shifty:

tumblr_n3sa8kkrIP1rdcuoao1_500.jpg

I legit thought Larry's hand was down his pants at first. And not in a pocket. CLEARLY I NEED TO DRAG MY NAUGHTY SELF OUT OF THE GUTTER AND STOP READING FIC ALL AFTERNOON. :lol:

:huh: i keep having trouble getting on this site. I often get "Safari can't find the server" message. :grumpy:

My tech savy friend told me to keep deleing cookies (which i always forget to do and it does help at least. This is the only site it's happening with.

in fact i had to copy & paste this because when i went to post it....same thing haappened

:huh: i keep having trouble getting on this site. I often get "Safari can't find the server" message. :grumpy:

My tech savy friend told me to keep deleing cookies (which i always forget to do and it does help at least. This is the only site it's happening with.

in fact i had to copy & paste this because when i went to post it....same thing haappened

Same for me Dazz , I don't get in about 75% of the time.
Then I need to abuse my F5 button to see some Blue Crack.
I already cleared my cookies and cache. But its still pretty unreliable.

The not posting a typed message thing is the worst.

Interference has been the worst site for failed scripts that keep the page inactive, too. It seems to go through periods where it happens at every page loading.

They'll find a way to fix it in the end.

If not, I'll order some F5 buttons in advance.

How's everyone doing today?

:ohmy: woah.....GG,domo-k & jeevey thanks for the FYI!

I had no idea becuase it only started happening to me like 3 days ago....never before.
wait i take it back....the only other thing that happened on & off for a while ...oh some yrs ago or more was getting the " missing security token" message.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom