PGP: We want to be Bono's Tickle...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... uhm.. greasemullet. Teh horrorz! :yuck:

I think it's the Native in me; I don't mind guys who have long hair. :shrug:

We'll get it out of you one day :evil:

You'll come to find we're a very open group :shifty:
:shifty:

:shifty: We're certainly very... receptive.
Receptive is a WONDERFUL word for it. :lol:

Tara I like your Avatar :) It's great to see a message board as alive as this one! you guys are great!:wave:
Thanks! I like yours too!

I don't mind long hair, heck I've an ex who had longer hair than me. But it's the fact that it was greasy and gross that I did mind. :yuck:

Larry has been winning me back this past tour, though Bono still outshines him with things like this.

bonohappynlothomg.jpg

And he has new competition. *really liked that photo of Edge posted earlier...* :shifty:

I don't mind long hair, heck I've an ex who had longer hair than me. But it's the fact that it was greasy and gross that I did mind. :yuck:

If he used hair gel, then is wasn't greasy. It was hard. :shifty:

:mac: Welcome back. Decided what side you want to be on yet?[/QUOTE]

Edge all the way!!! But that other dude keeps interrupting all the time.

Larry has been winning me back this past tour, though Bono still outshines him with things like this.

bonohappynlothomg.jpg

And he has new competition. *really liked that photo of Edge posted earlier...* :shifty:

If he used hair gel, then is wasn't greasy. It was hard. :shifty:

And crunchy. Yuck. I know. I have short hair and use more product than Bono and Larry put together. Oh, all this talk of sandwiches is making me starved. STARVED, I say.

It's too bad Cori is on a plane right now. She'd love the direction our minds have gone.

And crunchy. Yuck. I know. I have short hair and use more product than Bono and Larry put together. Oh, all this talk of sandwiches is making me starved. STARVED, I say.

It's too bad Cori is on a plane right now. She'd love the direction our minds have gone.

We should keep the mood up high until she caves in and checks the crack. :D I can't wait to hear how she's enjoying Ireland.

Larry's got an even bigger thing between his legs though Tara, see:

185549_566148024244_158302012_32418718_3556444_n.jpg

:wink:

:lol:

I have no doubt that Larry Mullen Jr is good with his hands. :evil:

I know, me too. I'm gonna make some lunch here soon.

She really would. She'd be so totally proud of us. :cute:

I guess he's just gotta wear leather pants next tour then :shifty:

Larry.... in leather pants.... ?

:combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom