PGP: Pop Giffing Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did someone troll us? :angry:

Also.........giffing? :scratch:

ETA.
OOooooooh....gif-ing....I get it now....at least, I think I do. :uhoh:
Not us. The Misc Pics thread. It was fun to read. :D

GQawardsLondon9-6-20114.jpg

:cute:
FORMAL BEANIE!! :hyper:

Also: :combust:

(they look ridiculously good dressed to the nines like that :shifty:)

They started showing re-runs of this on tv again. I'm so watching it :cute: I loved that show!

dawsons creek trailer - YouTube
What channel?? *loves that show*

Hi DG! :wave:

Ahh, Dawson's Creek. :lol: I loved that show when it was on. :lol:

And hai, DG! :hug:

Just got the phone call from the car place. It's going to be $1800 to fix. :happy: :|:angry: GAH. I can afford that, thankfully, but good fucking lord that's not fun.

I'm hoping I can find a new job really soon so that I can use as much of my severance package as I can to buy a brand new car. That would be SO nice! I'm going to start looking for work next week, I think. Or at least trying to figure out what the fuck to do with my life... :lol:

Just got the phone call from the car place. It's going to be $1800 to fix. :happy: :|:angry: GAH. I can afford that, thankfully, but good fucking lord that's not fun.

I'm hoping I can find a new job really soon so that I can use as much of my severance package as I can to buy a brand new car. That would be SO nice! I'm going to start looking for work next week, I think. Or at least trying to figure out what the fuck to do with my life... :lol:

Ew. Grossness.

Stalking U2 doesn't pay what it used to.

DG!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hug:

Where have you been hiding???

Damn, that sucks about your car :down:

Hope you can find a new job that you love :hug:

Ew. Grossness.

Stalking U2 doesn't pay what it used to.

Yup. :sigh:

Yeah, I heard about that a few hours ago. :( A guy on that team used to play for the Canucks. What the hell is UP with all these hockey players dying lately?! :sad:

Damn, that sucks about your car :down:

Hope you can find a new job that you love :hug:

The funny thing is that the mechanic was all "you drive a LOT!" :lol: I feel like I barely ever drive - just to work and back, and occasionally up to see my parents, but I hate driving and avoid it at all costs. :lol: Whatever. I'll deal. :sigh: :lol:

Thanks! I hope so too. I'm going down to Seattle in a few weeks for a baby shower for my cousin, and I'm hoping to do some looking around there, possibly. I'm very seriously thinking of moving there. I know the economy is shitty in the States right now (and it's not that great in Canada either), but maybe there will be something for me there... Who knows. :)

Okay I've got to go to bed, but let it be noted: :shifty: that all 3 of them are wearing a new and very similar/same <?> ring on their wedding band fingers.... :shifty:

GQawardsLondon9-6-201112.jpg

Adam's is different. :shifty: His is the one shown HERE:
rm4ikj.jpg

Oh, and my son was SO cute this morning while getting ready for school. I had the MI bootleg on, and during Scarlet he goes "they should've done MLK like in the dvd. I liked that better." :lol: I am SO proud of him. Turning 6 in a few months and he's already got such STRONG opinions of setlists!!

Awwww when did my membership run out :scream:

* runs to renew *

You didn't get a notification?

Huh. Now that you mention that, I can't remember the last time I paid for my membership here... :uhoh: Weird! I haven't gotten any kind of notifications, and I'm not seeing any ads, so I think I'm still good. But that's really odd that I haven't paid in an age and a half. I should look into that.

I know for sure of one PLEBAn (who doesn't post much here anymore) who uses a pseudonym as her name on Facebook, so we know it's been done. And I even know of some women who have started FB accounts for their cats so they can play games more!

I have a Wild Honey FB profile :shifty:

You didn't get a notification?

No ,i don' think you get one , it only took a minute to renew :up:

:shifty:

Did BEdge renew their commitment to each other?
:hi5:
Huh. Now that you mention that, I can't remember the last time I paid for my membership here... :uhoh: Weird! I haven't gotten any kind of notifications, and I'm not seeing any ads, so I think I'm still good. But that's really odd that I haven't paid in an age and a half. I should look into that.

Check your user CP. Should have premium option there somewhere where you can see how long you got till you need to renew.

:whistle: So it's just Bono and Edge then who have a new ring on their ring finger.... the same ring.. at the same finger...

Yeah looks that way. :shifty:

Ad's been sporting his shiny BLUE one -yes it matches his eyes dont ask how I know this- since the beginning of the NLOTH promos. I like to consider it "our" wedding ring but that makes me sound crazy. :reject:

:wave:

Check your user CP. Should have premium option there somewhere where you can see how long you got till you need to renew.

Hmm. It says nothing about renewal that I can see, but it has options for subscriptions. I already have tons of PM space and don't see any ads, but I'm gonna pay anyway. I've been a member here for years, and it's weird that I haven't paid in a long time... :)

You should get a renewal notice for here. I just got mine last month I think, otherwise I would never have remembered to renew. Maybe check which email you have set to receive them, or check that you chose in your settings to receive it at all. :hmm:

It's super hot here again today. :sigh:

Hmm. It says nothing about renewal that I can see, but it has options for subscriptions. I already have tons of PM space and don't see any ads, but I'm gonna pay anyway. I've been a member here for years, and it's weird that I haven't paid in a long time... :)

It should say something like this:

Active Subscriptions Subscription Title Start Date Expiry Date
Premium Upgrade (Gold) 04-23-2009 04-23-2012

:hi5:

:D

Yeah looks that way. :shifty:

Ad's been sporting his shiny BLUE one -yes it matches his eyes dont ask how I know this- since the beginning of the NLOTH promos. I like to consider it "our" wedding ring but that makes me sound crazy. :reject:

Not crazy... just obsessed. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom