PGP: How to recover from the BonoMono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My first U2 gig , Earl's Court Arena , London 31st May 1992 (Unforgettable Fire was all sold out by the time i wanted tickets and 1987 i was doing my exams so was not allowed to go)

I was with NI (just before we got married) and my first words as they took the stage "They're actually real!" :hyper: .... :lol:

Then i got my favorite "Bad" & NI & I's song AIWIY :love:

Setlist

Zoo Station
The Fly
Even Better Than The Real Thing
Mysterious Ways
One-Unchained Melody
Until The End Of The World
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
Trying to Throw Your Arms...
Angel of Harlem-Dancing Queen
Satellite Of Love
Bad
All I Want Is You
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running to Stand Still
Where the Streets
Pride
I Still Haven't Found-Stand By Me

Encore(s):

Desire
Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
With or Without You
Love Is Blindness

Ahhh, that's awesome. And so true!

I mean don't get me wrong i knew they were living hot guys but seeing them in the flesh, hearing them live was just amazing :drool:

I think NI foresaw the future that night, and he still married me.:love:

I remember saying to him on the way home "I wonder if you'd look that good in leather" :drool:

my first words as they took the stage "They're actually real!" :hyper: .... :lol:

:lol: If I'd have been able to speak, I would've said the same thing

That setlist from your show looks awesome

So, on the phone discussion—I'm getting an iPhone and my current method of distraction from packing is thinking up U2-related cases for it :lol: I'm tempted to have Achtung Baby all over the back...

Actually, wait. Here's a picture.

224423_2199554025039_1132925157_32550291_5480378_n.jpg

:drool:

So, on the phone discussion—I'm getting an iPhone and my current method of distraction from packing is thinking up U2-related cases for it :lol: I'm tempted to have Achtung Baby all over the back...

So, this isn't the first time you've heard Zooropa. Which was better?

don;t make me choose :lol:

:sad: This time a month ago...

:sigh: Time, why are you going so fast?

I know :sad:

:love:

Jesus, those hips.
:shifty:

I know for a fact Irishmen can't dance but they can move their hips :shifty:
:silent:

No it's a dvd i have , if that interview is on it i'll try & get a copy done :shifty:

I need to do one of 2 things. 1) Get my ratio up. But I think it takes awhile. 2) Get my husband an account on his computer. This means he has to forfeit his laptop for a bit.

ETA - I know my computer can play all regions format. I used to have a universal DVD player that played all regions. Ah, remember the fun of PAL and NTSC?

I got a DVD player on eBay that was set up to be an all-region player, just so I could go to town with U2 bootleg DVDs.

So worth it. :drool:

An old friend had her son today on my birthday. She was with me in those crazed Irish days - when if you weren't right off the boat - I wasn't giving you the time of day.

And yet I still feel like a total luddite, since I still burn DVDs and watch them in the DVD player, rather than on the laptop, or plugging the laptop into the TV.

I suppose eventually I'll end up getting a ginormous external hard drive and putting all bootlegs on there ... but I hate to think about how much money I'll have wasted buying all those blank CDs/DVDs, and how I'd be throwing all the physical discs away.

That's part of what stops me. And also the amount of time it would take to get them all onto the hard drive. :crack:

Back
Top Bottom