PGP: Hello (Hello) *Disclaimer: That is an echo, not a Vertigo reference*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get much in Montreal. Everyone was jumping around too much. I got some really good pics at the 3 2011 shows I went to....

Not yet, but I found this...
P1040367.jpg

:love::drool:

this image is seriously helping my mood.

Hooo boy,did I have a really shitty day.:down::no::banghead:
Seeing that Edge pic again cheered me up.:yes:

I'm a Bono Girl through and through, but that Edge picture...wowsers.

:giggle:

17: Did you ever get in contact with Dazz? She sent me a message saying she received a message that she had received a text from someone that for some odd reason her phone could not read. I don't really know, I guess it told her she was receiving a text from someone in a file format her phone didn't recognize. :huh: Anyway, if that could have been you (or anyone else here for that matter!) she wanted to let you know.

Just completely random photo from my everyday work. Cause I took it with my phone and I want to test posting it.
207r.jpg

edit. not bad!

bonocomet said:
:giggle:

17: Did you ever get in contact with Dazz? She sent me a message saying she received a message that she had received a text from someone that for some odd reason her phone could not read. I don't really know, I guess it told her she was receiving a text from someone in a file format her phone didn't recognize. :huh: Anyway, if that could have been you (or anyone else here for that matter!) she wanted to let you know.

I'll bet that was the picture I texted her! Just sent her another hello (hello!)

Cool horse!

Paid U2.com members learned today that U22 -- the latest fanclub-only CD -- may be on its way within the next few weeks. A U2.com email arriving today says "it's looking good for an early May release" and promises more details as the date gets closer.

:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom