PGP:Ground Control to Major Bummer-The Post 360° Support Group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does someone know how to post that awesome group shot of us in the pit for Montreal 2 in the Interferencers photo thread? That picture is one of my favs from the tour.:heart:

Wow. Your hubby is awesome! :bow:

:shifty: And actually, the big boxset contains the tiles of the album sleeve. I hope that includes the inside!

If I had the $400 for the Uber edition, I'd do it in a heartbeat. But I'll have to settle for the $150 version, and even that is pushing it. But for my boys, it's worth it! :shifty:

Not even a tour and they're taking all my $$. :crack:

:wave:

I <3 my husband. He wakes up at 7:30am to take the boy over to daycamp and go on a coffee run...I don't want woken since I had a rough night last night (no, not that kind. I wish...would've been better than an upset tummy all night from the bb lol).

He wakes me at 9:30am with "you need to see what I found online".

Me: Is it a naked Adam Clayton?

Him: Close.

Me: If it's half-naked and wet, I've seen it.

Him: No it's better than that.

HELLO INFO ON AB REMASTERS. :drool: :hyper:

As much as I want the $400 one, that AINT happening. :doh:
I'll settle for the $150 one with the booklet and the 16 art prints.

:pray: PLEASE LET ONE BE OF NUDE ADAM UNCENSORED. Is that so much to ask for? :shifty:

Awww Mr CK :heart:

They should of put a foldout lifesize poster of that Adam shot :shifty:

Galeongirl said:
:shifty: Or would you want me to stick his head elsewhere?

Ideally, yes. :whistle:

:lol:

ryancoke71 said:
Does someone know how to post that awesome group shot of us in the pit for Montreal 2 in the Interferencers photo thread? That picture is one of my favs from the tour.:heart:

I love that one! I could post it if no one else does- but who's picture was it? I don't remember.

GraceRyan said:
I don't think my husband and child would have gone for that. :lol:

:lol: God no, I'm sure of it.

If you go through my profile pics folder on FB, it's in there. Kassandra took it(I won't say her real name!)

I'm not watching YouTube vids for awhile. Going to distract myself with pretty boys in glitter. (Velvet Goldmine. Christian Bale, Ewan McGregor, Jonathan Rhys Meyers. UNF UNF UNF.)

I am going to enjoy the AB remaster news for a bit before I chance YouTube again. Don't need to crash and wallow in post-360 depression right now. :sad:

He stumbled in at a benign moment too. We're all sad that tour is over, shell-shocked with sticker shock over AB remaster....and tired.

Back
Top Bottom