PGP: for GG, The Bonochest(TM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Krispy Kreme donuts and coffee time. :drool:
U2 isn't breaking up. Bono told me so over his maple donut. :shifty::drool:

Well, then it's official. Bono can't lie when he's eating something sweet.

:love: needs to be here.

It really does. :love: *is not giggling as much when she sees pics of them in drag*

Bono looks kinda nice in women's clothing...

:giggle: :ohmy:

Yea.... that frock looks good on him.....

I KNOW! I had major sads. I have needs.

:yes: Donut needs are very important.

GR this photo is on Getty, can you get it without WM? :hmm:

bonobluerosesuit10-201120London10-25-2011.jpg

What is it about Halloween Oreos that makes them so much better than regular Oreos? Crack? :drool:

Yes. They put crack in Halloween Oreos and then used orange food coloring, hoping no one would notice. :lol:

I was hoping it would make sense to someone! :D

The banner ad atop the page is for some movie called "From The Sky Down." Hmm, looks like it might be good.
I love Futurama. Bender is the best.

From The Sky Down? Never heard of it. :shifty:

Oh man, I've been reading about people's reactions to the box set. I'm going to wait, but Oh man.

OH MAN!

EXCITED.

It leaked this morning, I guess, and people have been sending the link to those wanting it.

once something leaks, it spreads pretty quickly.

This is going to be a long-ass week. I told my boss I was taking next Wednesday off, and why. She said, "Well, I'm not going to stand in the way of THAT!"

She gets me. :wink:

It leaked this morning, I guess, and people have been sending the link to those wanting it.

once something leaks, it spreads pretty quickly.

This is going to be a long-ass week. I told my boss I was taking next Wednesday off, and why. She said, "Well, I'm not going to stand in the way of THAT!"

She gets me. :wink:

I will have to live vicariously through you. I'll get to hear some of it on Tuesday. But that will be the night Mr. R will be super chatty Cathy.

I will have to live vicariously through you. I'll get to hear some of it on Tuesday. But that will be the night Mr. R will be super chatty Cathy.

Tell him you have a date. That should work, right?

I likely won't hear any of it until Wednesday. I get home from work on Tuesdays with just enough time to eat dinner and then rush to choir.

Back
Top Bottom