PGP: Fishing for a new thread title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
eW7Wd.jpg

If you're squeamish, don't look under the spoiler. But this is basically what my cat looks like. Except my baby is an orange tortoiseshell tabby.... and he's bigger than this.

And this is what my cat looked like the last time I took a pic of him... (i added effects and turned the image into a decorative wallpaper)

6Cat01.jpg

:rockon:

I love that there's a stormtrooper in attendance.

Tara, you will love Jamie all the more! I'm glad he's doing okay. Poor little critter! :hug:
:hug:
I already do. He's may not be the bravest (seriously, he runs from everything :cute:), but he's the best damn cat.

In all honesty, I'm very very very glad he wasn't able to come home today, as my nephew (who's 5) and the son of my brother's gf (who's 2) are both here, and my cat is absolutely terrified of little kids.

oh man, videos don't work on my little whimpy netbook, but I'll have to watch that lego one later. My little guy and I made Lego U2 awhile back. I think this summer I'm going to try to make Lego Shakespeare scenes :nerd:

I'm home. So unbelievably exhausted. :yawn: It was a great weekend, though. :) SO much delicious food and wine. The two dinners had beef as the main course (which I don't eat), but thankfully there was plenty of veggies and other things that I could eat instead. And the wine? HOLY SHIT, YO. The wine. :drool: :combust: Of course my favourite bottle was the most expensive (around $110/bottle, apparently). :lol: Typical.

I'll probably upload photos tomorrow. Right now I'm vegging on the couch watching a stream of the Grammys online, so I don't have to watch them whenever they end up airing on the west coast. :lol:

Glad everything went well, Tara! :hug: I'm also glad that Jamie didn't have his homecoming today when there are kids he's scared of around. Now he can have a nice, quiet time tomorrow with lots of snuggles. :cute:

I was, but my stream just died. Ooh, it's back on again. Ack. As soon as I type something, it changes. :lol: We'll see if it comes back again for more than a few seconds...

Yeah, she looked fabulous. My stream decided to act all wonky on me, so I just shut the thing off. It will probably be on sometime later tonight around here, but I probably won't watch. I'll just look up the performances I want to see tomorrow or something. :)

I'm home. So unbelievably exhausted. :yawn: It was a great weekend, though. :) SO much delicious food and wine. The two dinners had beef as the main course (which I don't eat), but thankfully there was plenty of veggies and other things that I could eat instead. And the wine? HOLY SHIT, YO. The wine. :drool: :combust: Of course my favourite bottle was the most expensive (around $110/bottle, apparently). :lol: Typical.

I'll probably upload photos tomorrow. Right now I'm vegging on the couch watching a stream of the Grammys online, so I don't have to watch them whenever they end up airing on the west coast. :lol:

ooh, what kind of wine? I'm having a glass of cabernet. I haven't had much wine lately, so this was nice.

ooh, what kind of wine? I'm having a glass of cabernet. I haven't had much wine lately, so this was nice.

The gentleman who provided the wines for the weekend helpfully wrote up a booklet full of info on all the wines. Here's the list:

Friday night:
Chardonnay Mission Hill 2009
Jackson-Triggs Okanagan Estate Proprietors' Grand Reserve Merlot 2007

Last night:
Champagne Lanson Brut 2009
Gruner Veltliner Gobelsburg 2010
Chardonnay Howard Park 2008
Cabernet Sauvignon Mas La Plana 2006
Shiraz Carnival of Love 2009 (this one was the best!! :love: )

All of them definitely were interesting, but I liked the reds and the champagne the best.

Yay for your fun food and wine weekend Thora. :applaud:

Tara glad your kitty is ok. :hug:

I'm not watching the Grammys. No U2. :yawn:

(I would watch it without them if there was ANYone else I was interested in seeing but I don't think there is this year.)

I had the MOST AMAZING beer last night. :ohmy: Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat. It was amazing. :drool: I don't know if I mentioned it was amazing. It was. Amazing.

I'm home. So unbelievably exhausted. :yawn: It was a great weekend, though. :) SO much delicious food and wine. The two dinners had beef as the main course (which I don't eat), but thankfully there was plenty of veggies and other things that I could eat instead. And the wine? HOLY SHIT, YO. The wine. : drool: :combust: Of course my favourite bottle was the most expensive (around $110/bottle, apparently). : lol: Typical.

I'll probably upload photos tomorrow. Right now I'm vegging on the couch watching a stream of the Grammys online, so I don't have to watch them whenever they end up airing on the west coast. : lol:

I'm glad you had fun. :hug:

Glad everything went well, Tara! :hug: I'm also glad that Jamie didn't have his homecoming today when there are kids he's scared of around. Now he can have a nice, quiet time tomorrow with lots of snuggles. :cute:
Yes! Lots and lots of snuggles!

When he's done being made me, that is.

Yay for your fun food and wine weekend Thora. :applaud:

Tara glad your kitty is ok. :hug:

I'm not watching the Grammys. No U2. :yawn:

(I would watch it without them if there was ANYone else I was interested in seeing but I don't think there is this year.)

I had the MOST AMAZING beer last night. :ohmy: Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat. It was amazing. :drool: I don't know if I mentioned it was amazing. It was. Amazing.

Ditto.

Back
Top Bottom