PGP: Bono in a Church is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I actually didn't speak to my mom for a good two years because things got that bad...she was using my social security number (which ofc she knew since you get them at birth) to nose around in mine and Mr CKs finances back when Clinton was a bb.

And the in-laws bring their own drama....my mother-in-law's husband is VERY SUPER RELIGIOUS and it has caused tension in some of the worst ways sometimes. (Both mine and Mr CK's parents are divorced, so there are actually FOUR sets of grandparents to deal with.)

I try to do my best to keep the peace so that my children will be able to have time with grandparents, but somedays I just want to yank my hair out. :huh:

What the heck? That's way out of line! :hug:
Oh dear, that's a lot of grandparents. :crack: Usually that measn more trouble.
It's hard to stay civil at times, but you gotta try what you can. :hug:

koma-comic-strip-cant-wait-to-get-home.jpg

Why has nobody ever thought of this before? It's friggin' GENIUS! :bow:

OMG. :ohmy:

I AM SO TOTALLY TRYING THIS. The boy has a grilled cheese fetish lately, and this means NO PANS TO SCRUB! :up::up::up:

I can't see :sad: , he better score and he better not get injured :wink:

Swedes are playing very defensively, so it'll be hard.

:sad: What happened to their team? They used to have super cute blonde haired - blue eyed guys on their team. Now there's baldies and other non charming dudes. Sweden is no longer eyecandy!

Yes, but think about trying to clean melted cheese out of the toaster. Yuck.

Keep an eye on it, melt it until it starts to melt bigtime and then take it out. :D

and we have a special part in the toaster, a cover thing, that's used for making grilled ham/cheese sandwiches. That'll stop the cheese from going everywhere. :D

Sweden is ahead of the Dutch, and Denmark is ahead of Portugal? What the heck is going on? :uhoh: Did I miss the apocalypse?

Nevermind, we're tied. :D Huntelaar ftw!

Ouch :uhoh:

Haven't you already qualified though?
Yeah, but if we win the Swedes aren't the best of the numbers 2 in each qualifier group. :wink: So that's reason enough to win.

Plus, we've won EVERY single qualifier match. Might as well win the last one too.

That he is :drool:

I used to love watching him bend over right in front of me :drool:.... as for his CK ad's :ohmy:

:giggle:

Oy, there's a number 20 playing for Sweden right now that's pretty. Blonde, blue eyes, slightly longish hair. :drool: Need to find out who that is!

Back
Top Bottom