PGP: Bono, get yer fine ass in the studio please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bikini :yikes:

The last time i wore one of those i was 16 :lol:

I was saying to the surgeon i hope they have a crane to lift my boobs as they cover where he wants to cut me when not supported :lmao:

Maybe i should see if a little perkyness could be added to the surgery :lol:

I don't want them smaller just firmer ,and not touching my knees :sexywink:

lol - I hear ya sistah!

Oh they aren't real skinny jeans. I look bad in those because I have an ass and quadzillas. This was just the size I wear on and off. One day, I'd like to be out of double digit sizes.

I also hear you! I have one pair of "skinny jeans" but my real skinny jeans, for when I feel skinny, are a pair of size 8 Luckys (which Mr.Z SWEARS make my butt look better than anything else except yoga pants :lol: )

Irishmen like big tits and butts .....luckily for me :lol:

Once i get down to a UK12 (think that's US 10 ) i'll try and maintain the weight.

When i lost all that weight before i went down to a UK10 (US 8 ) and i looked really ill.

Yeah, I'm usually pretty happy with a 10, but I KNOW there was a time when certain brands/styles, I could wear an 8. That's why it bugs me - because I USED to be there, even if it was only for a year or so. It was recently enough that I should be able to get back there. :blahblah:
Of course, if I stopped eating Cool Ranch doritos and pushed myself HARDER at the gym...

US 8 is the ultimate goal. I do have 2 pairs of 10's that I fit into but I think they are 12's that are marked wrong. :lol:

After lil Ryan was born, I was in size 18. That was about 35 pounds ago. That was awful. I'm short as most of know.....and I went back to work 3.5 months after giving birth wearing maternity clothes.

US 8 is the ultimate goal. I do have 2 pairs of 10's that I fit into but I think they are 12's that are marked wrong. :lol:

After lil Ryan was born, I was in size 18. That was about 35 pounds ago. That was awful. I'm short as most of know.....and I went back to work 3.5 months after giving birth wearing maternity clothes.

My goal is this certain pair of jeans... well one pair of jeans and one pair of denim shorts. I can squeeze into both of them but it aint pretty - they were both loose when I bought them. My goal is to be comfortable in them again.

Amy, you could always just shop at Old Navy! That's good for the ego! :lol:

I suppose luckily for me, I've been puffy longer than I've been fit. I have not see a size 6 or 8 since I was 21. From there, I gained steadily. I'd say I've been more fit since I was 35. And probably fitter at 40 than 38. But I still have a ways to go.....

Wild!! :love:

MTE, I say go for the guy. I did notice he's wearing a ring on his left ring finger, but it could be just a whatever ring, and not that he's married. I tend to notice those kinds of things. :lol:

I don't think I've EVER worn a bikini. Nor will I ever. Unless I lose a crapload of weight and I lose the paunchy stomach. I'm fine with my racing swimsuit or a tankini. :lol:

Kristin- Sorry that men suck. :(

Grace- I can't believe I was your friend and you hadn't even watched IMGL yet! :ohmy:

GG- I love that you make my exit sound all dramatic. :lol: "I woke up, cold and alone, wondering why she hadn't at least left the guitarist behind in bed..." (Sleeping alone the next night felt, to quote someone great, SO WEIRD! I was all "Where mah GG iz?")

Having seen you both in the flesh , i have to say you are both looking pretty hot& fit to me :flirt:

One thing for sure next tour we'll all be even more smoking hot than last :sexywink:

:yes:

MTE, I say go for the guy. I did notice he's wearing a ring on his left ring finger, but it could be just a whatever ring, and not that he's married. I tend to notice those kinds of things. :lol:

I don't think I've EVER worn a bikini. Nor will I ever. Unless I lose a crapload of weight and I lose the paunchy stomach. I'm fine with my racing swimsuit or a tankini. :lol:

Thora, I love that you noticed the ring. Having been married for 12 years, that doesn't even register for me.

I have a truly spectacular history of forgetting to check for rings. :reject:

I don't know how that FB message would even go, though. "Ohai! Remember me? We talked like a decade ago? When AIM was still cool? Well, I just noticed that you're still hot and will soon be nearby. Wanna make out?"

And dude, I haven't worn a bikini since I was like 5. Helllllllllz to the no. :ohmy:

GG- I love that you make my exit sound all dramatic. :lol: "I woke up, cold and alone, wondering why she hadn't at least left the guitarist behind in bed..." (Sleeping alone the next night felt, to quote someone great, SO WEIRD! I was all "Where mah GG iz?")

But it WAS dramatic! :sad: After spending a glorious night with you, you just left without a word. When I woke up, I felt so alone, and so... so... used. :sad:

:grumpy: And there was a serious lack of Irish Rockstar in our bed.

:uhoh: What's with all the bikini hate? It's perfectly normal to wear one over here, even if you're not the stick figure. I don't even have a bathing suit. :reject: Though I don't go to the beach/pool that often, I barely need one.

:yes:

Thora, I love that you noticed the ring. Having been married for 12 years, that doesn't even register for me.

I don't know how that FB message would even go, though. "Ohai! Remember me? We talked like a decade ago? When AIM was still cool? Well, I just noticed that you're still hot and will soon be nearby. Wanna make out?"

And dude, I haven't worn a bikini since I was like 5. Helllllllllz to the no. :ohmy:

I always check. I have such BAD luck with married guys flirting with me (side note - why is that I get hit on by unavailable men 95% of the time? Fuck them). I hate that. So as a result I always always look for a ring. :lol:

MTE, you should say that! :lol: I'm sure he'd be flattered. Plus, you're super hot too, so you never know - he could be totally into it! :D

:uhoh: What's with all the bikini hate? It's perfectly normal to wear one over here, even if you're not the stick figure. I don't even have a bathing suit. :reject: Though I don't go to the beach/pool that often, I barely need one.

No bikini hate - just your typical American Body Image hate :reject: :lol:
I've noticed that young girls (teenagers and such) wear bikinis even when they're not particularly thin - I think that's interesting and wonder if they're as self conscious as I would be or if they're just okay with it.

Alright, off to start my day (2.5 hours after I got out of bed :lol:) It's been nice chatting with you all this morning. The day is beautiful, sunny and clear, no wind. Gonna try to make it a good one.
:wave:

I always check. I have such BAD luck with married guys flirting with me (side note - why is that I get hit on by unavailable men 95% of the time? Fuck them). I hate that. So as a result I always always look for a ring. :lol:

MTE, you should say that! :lol: I'm sure he'd be flattered. Plus, you're super hot too, so you never know - he could be totally into it! :D

This!

I remember in college, the night before I moved away, I told a guy I'd had a crush on him for 2 years. He was like :shocked: "Why didn't you tell me? We coulda been something!" (his exact words!) Then we made out on my front porch. So :up: I say go for it.

Thora :hug:

How ae you? Congratulations on your new job :)

Sorry if i flit in and out but i have to catch naps when i can :lol:

I'm doing okay, thanks! :hug: And thank you! I'm super nervous. Starting a new job is always daunting. I'm only going to be there for 4 weeks, but still. I woke up this morning and my stomach was in knots. :crack:

I've noticed that young girls (teenagers and such) wear bikinis even when they're not particularly thin - I think that's interesting and wonder if they're as self conscious as I would be or if they're just okay with it.

Alright, off to start my day (2.5 hours after I got out of bed :lol:) It's been nice chatting with you all this morning. The day is beautiful, sunny and clear, no wind. Gonna try to make it a good one.

Make it North American. I wish I wasn't so damn insecure, but you can thank my mother for all my issues with weight and stuff. :happy: I love her and we're okay now, but good fucking lord did she ever screw me up with insecurities right from when I was a little kid. :sigh:

Enjoy the day, zu!

Ah okay. Well the whole body image thing is screwed anyway, with models being super think and unhealthy, but yeah I get what you mean.

Looking at the beaches here most women wear bikinis, unless they're really fat or have incredibly large sagging boobs or such.

Enjoy your day. :D Fun how the weather sounds exactly like ours today! Beautiful day!

MTE :love:

What if Edge asked??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom