PGP: BEdge Should Always Come First!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
End of the week ftw!

Ok, so I've had to bleach my hair twice and there are still patches of dark brown I have to fix. It's annoying. But I'm enjoying weird blonde hair. I may not even dye it red like I was going to...hmm.

Aaaaa my scalp it burns :panic:

Storebought bleach officially sucks butt. Ugh.

Don't scratch or it will cause a scar. Even if you have it done at the salon it would burn. I get my hair done platinum and yikes, it can burn. What color are you doing after the bleach?

Sooooo - I got Stone Roses tickets for the first night in Manchester next June. I can seriously die happy after next summer. (Shit. I can't die YET because I haven't met The Edge... forgot about that - but really, that's all that's left now).

I'm envious.

Envious.

Oh and I just got the 'USE TEMPORARY SPRAY ON DYE OH GOD' call from the parents. Fortunately, though, it was basically just 'don't dye it crazy colors' Alright, people. No crazy colors needed. I'll probably have to get it done better professionally before I go and see them again though.

I'm envious.

Envious.

Oh and I just got the 'USE TEMPORARY SPRAY ON DYE OH GOD' call from the parents. Fortunately, though, it was basically just 'don't dye it crazy colors' Alright, people. No crazy colors needed. I'll probably have to get it done better professionally before I go and see them again though.

Is the irritation that unbearable? I dunno, mine is somewhat itchy when I put the dye on, but nothing that I can't stand, and it often gets better in 10 minutes or so. Maybe you have a sensitive scalp? Have you ever done the "dye test" that they recommend on the package?

EdgeFest, glad you ended up getting tickets!

Sorry your scalp's on fire, Katie. That seems vastly unpleasant.

What I really want to watch tonight is U2 Glastonbury. I downloaded a version just before my old computer died, but it wouldn't convert and burn properly. I figured it was because my old computer was ass, didn't blame it on the file. The file is stored on Sarah's external, and I haven't tried to burn it since.

Tonight, I really wanted to watch it (all I've been watching for months now is Steely Dan and I don't want to burn out on them...plus, I think Donald Fagen is probably close to filing a restraining order...) so tonight I'm all "wow, I really would love to see U2 Glastonbury!!" So I downloaded another file from another source, and once again it wouldn't burn. :scream: :sad: I started watching ELO, who I love, instead. But 15 minutes in, I discovered that I find them exceedingly boring live. So now I'm watching INXS while trying another program to convert and burn U2 Glasto. I'm sure I'll be ready for bed by the time it's done. :| All I want to do it watch Glastonbury, why is it so hard?? :scream:

sorry, VP. I feel the same way about From The Sky Down. I have a file sitting on my desktop that is totally useless to me. So I bought Foo Fighters' Back and Forth instead.

Pizza and movie night for the Z family :love:

It wasn't the actual dye that was painful, VP, it was bleach...and now no more pain, just slight greasiness bc of Vaseline left on my ears and hairline...my hair's all done, will photograph in a minute.

Until the end. Can't watch the end.

FFFRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE-DDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

that end?

Does anyone know how to rip audio from YouTube? I really want the Somerville interview that was posted in the Utube thread but I have no idea how to get the audio from a YouTube video onto my iPod. Does anyone already have that audio of the interview they could send me??

I used to have a link to a program that did audio and video rips but it's gone defunct

I've never seen Braveheart.

In completely unrelated news, the new Entertainment Weekly has From the Sky Down as the "must watch" of the week. Huzzah!

Does anyone know how to rip audio from YouTube? I really want the Somerville interview that was posted in the Utube thread but I have no idea how to get the audio from a YouTube video onto my iPod. Does anyone already have that audio of the interview they could send me??

Do you use Firefox? There's a utility tool you can add that will rip from YT.

I know many, many people love Braveheart, but I've never felt a big desire to watch it. Even prior to Gibson going insane, so it's got nothing to do with that.

Sorry. :reject:

Mine comes on Friday. It is a sad, sad Friday when I get home to find out it's late.

Or when I've forgotten that the previous week's edition was a double issue. :grumpy:

Ok, here the pics come:

newhair1.jpg

(taken with my computer's camera)
newhair2.jpg

(taken with my phone's camera, same lighting)

Before, my hair was basically dark brown...

Ok, here the pics come:

newhair1.jpg

(taken with my computer's camera)
newhair2.jpg

(taken with my phone's camera, same lighting)

Before, my hair was basically dark brown...

Wow, it came out really good. I was worried only because I have done really awful things to my hair. I'm surprised it hasn't fled for the atrocities I have done to it.

Back
Top Bottom