Only allowed in with ticketholder present?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Melon50

The Fly
Not sure if this is the right place, but I have a quick question:

My brother bought 4 tickets for the Barcelona concert. He's not going himself, but his wife is going with some friends.

Apparently the ticket states that the ticketholder has to be present. Think this will be a problem? And if so, is there anything he can do about it?

Thanks!

I think you just need to have the credit card used to make the purchase. For me, they swooped my credit card and then printed out for pieces of paper with a bar code (not real tickets which pissed me off) and that was it. Everyone in the party had to be there though(ie all tickets are printed at that moment so either you go in with everyone or whoever isn't there is SOL)

I think you just need to have the credit card used to make the purchase. For me, they swooped my credit card and then printed out for pieces of paper with a bar code (not real tickets which pissed me off) and that was it. Everyone in the party had to be there though(ie all tickets are printed at that moment so either you go in with everyone or whoever isn't there is SOL)

Thanks,

So that would mean if she has his creditcard with her she should be fine I guess?

Thats for US shows. Barcelona is different. They offered print-at-home tickets, but they are claiming the original buyer must show ID/passport to be allowed in. Who knows if they'll actually enforce it?

If you are worried about the name on the ticket, just use a free PDF editor like PDF escape and change the name on the PDF to your own.

Thats for US shows. Barcelona is different. They offered print-at-home tickets, but they are claiming the original buyer must show ID/passport to be allowed in. Who knows if they'll actually enforce it?

If you are worried about the name on the ticket, just use a free PDF editor like PDF escape and change the name on the PDF to your own.

Thanks,

Primarily it's the sister in-law that's worried. I can't really believe that Barcelona will do an ID-check on 60K peoplle, but the PDF tip might be good just in case.

Ps. Never had anything like this checked in the Amsterdam Arena

Back
Top Bottom